Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs Afghanistan [6/13/2023] - Live Stream, News, Updates, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
    I don't recall anyone calling us that 😂 we are called Team Melli and are currently 24th of the World or something so there is absolutely no comparison to make with Afghanistans Team which sits at rank 155 😂
    Didn't talk about rankings , so far you and some other irgc hezzi dudes...

Banned 2 months - personal attack se (bolded part) rest is edited out
    Next time, 100% permanent ban,

/Keshw

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post

Edited and delated , Keshw .
      Dude i know that Iranians love talking about politics but first of all this is not the place secondly I‘m the wrong guy to talk about that with you. I‘m sure you can find some friends somewhere else and talk about politics with them all day long but not with me buddy. I‘m just here for football related news

Comment

It is a bit of a paradox, but it is honestly tough to play against teams that are so bad. It is hard to try, as you don't get tested or get motivated. This looked like scrimmage for like an A team playing their C team (if you could even call this team that). Afghanistan's starting goalie literally had 3 caps and has no club team. Really no joy in beating a team so weak, coming from a destroyed country. It also makes the players not want to try super hard either, not worth getting an injury.

It is a trade-off taking an your strongest squad to games like this, as the players can win without trying. But you would have a lot more motivation from a young squad of players trying to portray their skills. Lets hope the next matches are better. However given the fact that the AC will sneak up on us soon, and we are not guaranteed any friendly matches, we really don't have much of a choice.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Thank you webbie Jaan…..I have been saying this here for years and ppl have been telling me idk what I’m talking about. He sucks…..I think he had tools to have potential to do more (nice physique, speed, etc.) but he never did anything with it and also against teams like Cambodia Kenya and Afghanistan struggled to complete simple passes and couldn’t even make it in a team in portugal that relegated! He is nowhere near TM quality, not even close
          Maybe he will mature but I don't see a big player in him. His vision is not good and his choices are not correct ones most of the times. I have an eye for footballers and he is far from being a good player. He has potential and since when potential wins arguments or games? I hope he learns to focus on standard football first before as many of our young talents get carried away as soon as they get any praise and want to overdo their games instead of simple football. Perhaps when he matures but not anytime soon. I hope he proves me wrong.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
          X