Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porto v Braga tickets

Sup boys
    im in lisbon now and my hotel is 20 mins from the stadium where the game is. Any reccomendatioms on tickets ? Some of the sites i saw only offer paper tickets. I was thining of going to the stadium last min and buy from scalpers

Any advice is appreciated. I got my Taremy jersey and lots of people complimenting me in the Algarve region (not lisbon lol)
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

should be an entertaining and challenging game for Mehdi and Porto ...!!
    jealous... i wish i could be there too...!!
    and yea dont know how shitt goes down in those neck of woods but im a serial last minute show up, scalper chasing attendee at most all big events from games to concerts etc.... and i'd say been successful with eventual entry at deep discounts and cut-throat rates 95% of times..!!

out here, ive had much success with Ticket Tree/Seat Geek app.... i just go to parking lot of the event center and with about 15-30min left to kick off the majority of the tickets prices on those apps take a large haircut and i just buy it last minute there on phone and walk in..!! i dont know if such fly there...??

good luck .... have fun...!
    Dont forget a big PFDC Banner and Iran Flag.... may well win you a game worn jersey from the GOAT..!!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Sup boys
      im in lisbon now and my hotel is 20 mins from the stadium where the game is. Any reccomendatioms on tickets ? Some of the sites i saw only offer paper tickets. I was thining of going to the stadium last min and buy from scalpers

Any advice is appreciated. I got my Taremy jersey and lots of people complimenting me in the Algarve region (not lisbon lol)
      I tried before to get porto tickets from their website (home game in the league) but while the tickets were available, an error occured preventing me to purchase them.

Btw while in Portugal, they spoke about him every time he scored a goal at their tv channel but I noticed nobody in porto city and in their stadium with his jersey. Mainly people have porto jersey without name/number.

A question to those who went to Porto stadium : how did you manage to get Taremi's shirt there? Iran flag or some paper with his name on it?

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I tried before to get porto tickets from their website (home game in the league) but while the tickets were available, an error occured preventing me to purchase them.

Btw while in Portugal, they spoke about him every time he scored a goal at their tv channel but I noticed nobody in porto city and in their stadium with his jersey. Mainly people have porto jersey without name/number.

A question to those who went to Porto stadium : how did you manage to get Taremi's shirt there? Iran flag or some paper with his name on it?

​​​​​​
        The store i bought the porto jersey from added his name for 15 euro
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
        X