No announcement yet.

Your preferred lineup for AC23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehsan and norafkan are both set on stone starters in ac..
    norafkan will play full 90 minutes and if games go extra time he will be 120 minutes player and will take pk if need it.

Comment

———————Beiro————————
      moharami-khalizadeh-Kanaani-Hajsafi
      Ramin—Nourolahi—Pouraliganji—Jahanbaksh
      ————Azmoun——Taremi—————

Subs: Mohebi, Allahyar, Ghoddos, Zahedi, Ezatolahi, Karimi, Cheshmi, Amiri, Hosseini, Nourafkhan, Jalali

Reasoning: Ramin is At his peak right now and can switch off with Moharami depending who makes the run. Khalizadeh and Kanaani are solid together, shame they weren’t used in the WC. I hate Hajsafi as a LB, but he’s better than Nourafkhan and Milad. Ezatolahi is too fat and lazy / cheshmi is too slow so time to try Pouraliganji in his position, with more ball tackling / distribution duties and Nourolahi with more coverage and shooting duties. Jahanbaksh is notoriously inconsistent, but seems to be in form in Holland currently. Taremi / Azmoun self explanatory. The first three attacking subs can be made for any striker / winger.

The game plan is simple, crosses to Azmoun from Ramin / Moharami / Jahanbaksh or play through the middle for a run by Taremi from the CBs or CMs.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

IMO yes, however, I will say his recovery/sprint speed when running back on a counter is not as fast as ramin.

peiman92 fair point, I agree ramin has smartened up with age and trust him a bit more. He’s in good form too….I’m not passionate about my preference but feel overall Shoja is a better man marker, more physical, more cautious/conservative which I prefer over an attacking minded full back like ramin. If we weren’t stacked with wingers and forwards and needed that boost from the flanks then I would probably feel differently. Shoja’s offensive skills ain’t all that bad either, but of course nothing close to ramin.
        I need to see him play in that position a couple of times before making a judgement.

Moharrami hasn’t been that good lately so maybe Shoja can be a backup for Ramin if he’s as good as you say.

That could potentially free a spot in our squad (as Shoja can play both RB/CB) which could mean an extra offensive player makes the cut.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

We have a big problem at CDM. We need to promote new young players there. The current ones are not good enough except Ezza.

About wingers, strikers and CB we are ok currently, specially with our legionnaires but we should find, prepare new young players and phase them in (Hazbavi, Fallah).
          Wingers and Strikers, we have almost no perspective there after Azmoun Taremi and co.

LB/RB we have short term solutions but ignore the long term one (Jalali e.g,long live to CQ)

Comment

Working...
          X