No announcement yet.

Arash Motaraghebjafarpour & Arvin Davoudi-Kia @ Kalmar FF | 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Shiite man! This Sunni needs to change his name. I’m all for Persian identity but come on! At least go with Motaragh or Farpour. A rose by any other name…

Comment

Arvin Davoudi-Kia started for Sweden's youth team vs. Denmark:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw-EgE8qg-m/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
        Holy Shiite man! This Sunni needs to change his name. I’m all for Persian identity but come on! At least go with Motaragh or Farpour. A rose by any other name…
        How you know Arash is Sunni?
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

How you know Arash is Sunni?
          He’s using a play on words with Shiite (shite) and Sunni (sunny)…not inferring he’s actually Sunni

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

He’s using a play on words with Shiite (shite) and Sunni (sunny)…not inferring he’s actually Sunni
            Thanks. Because it gave me a Sardar-d*.

*reference to the Sunni Sardar Azmoun
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Got a few minutes against Malmo. Beat them 1-0

Comment

Working...
              X