This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I am the only known son of cq.dont get confuse.
    Thank you for this clarification, it explains a lot of things
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

By talking about cq we are not going to win ac.
      All concentration should be on general and tm.
      Discussion is always good.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Discussion is always good.
        B ghole gademia "morget ye pa dareh".
        it's good for club korkori but not good for tm .

Comment

Peiman is guaranteeing ac with general.
          join the bus and leaVe the cq discussion for after
          ac....
          He also guaranteed u20 AC Cup win 😂 I think we should cool it on all the guarantees

Comment

Btw Hosseini jan, are you by any chance CQ son?
            I have a dad thankfully, but any relation to CQ would be an honor

CQ is a legend in the footballing world. Just look at all the people who gave him Bday wishes in that bday video. He is loved and respected by in Portugal and all over Europe

But per Kateb the great's wishes I will not talk about him anymore. All focused on supporting GN and TM to win the asian cup

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

He also guaranteed u20 AC Cup win 😂 I think we should cool it on all the guarantees
              His u20 gurantee was legit.
              here is why
              After today's report that Indonesia has problem
              With Isreal participation in u20 wc.THERE IS LEGIT POSSIBILITY THEY told marfavi dont win. It happens all the time in other sports all the time why not soccer? ,so it's not out of this world conspiracy .
              he GURANTEED it base on on the field play not off the field chaos.

I am 100% on peiman bus ,and 100 % endorsing his gurantee.

Comment

I have a dad thankfully, but any relation to CQ would be an honor

CQ is a legend in the footballing world. Just look at all the people who gave him Bday wishes in that bday video. He is loved and respected by in Portugal and all over Europe

But per Kateb the great's wishes I will not talk about him anymore. All focused on supporting GN and TM to win the asian cup
                GENERAL YADET BASHE
                TM GAHREMON
                ASIA BESHE.

Comment

Yeah i was wrong. Really didn’t think Marfavi would play defensively (out of nowhere) vs Iraq in the QF.

Had we continued the same way as in GS we would have won the entire tournament.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

His u20 gurantee was legit.
                    here is why
                    After today's report that Indonesia has problem
                    With Isreal participation in u20 wc.THERE IS LEGIT POSSIBILITY THEY told marfavi dont win. It happens all the time in other sports all the time why not soccer? ,so it's not out of this world conspiracy .
                    he GURANTEED it base on on the field play not off the field chaos.

I am 100% on peiman bus ,and 100 % endorsing his gurantee.
                    I don’t believe that BS Kateb jan.
                    We lost because Marfavi decided to play fotbale tarsoo against Iraq. I misjudged Marfavi.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I don’t believe that BS Kateb jan.
                      We lost because Marfavi decided to play fotbale tarsoo against Iraq. I misjudged Marfavi.
                      I believe it
                      because I follow other sports in iran too.
                      and many many times in indvidule sports our players are told to lose on purpose so they dont have to play isreal athletics. Why not soccer?
                      remember Indonesia or whole football can get suspended over this and can not participate in senior level for 2026 wc and ac qualifyings.
                      if tm qualified to this wc u20 and refused to play
                      Isreal same faith was waiting for tm as well.

Comment

I believe it
                        because I follow other sports in iran too.
                        and many many times in indvidule sports our players are told to lose on purpose so they dont have to play isreal athletics. Why not soccer?
                        remember Indonesia or whole football can get suspended over this and can not participate in senior level for 2026 wc and ac qualifyings.
                        if tm qualified to this wc u20 and refused to play
                        Isreal same faith was waiting for tm as well.
                        Its bizarre how we have no problem playing the US, or even like Canada, but Israel is where the line is crossed. Lol

Comment

Its bizarre how we have no problem playing the US, or even like Canada, but Israel is where the line is crossed. Lol
                          Because we don‘t recognize them as a legit country therefore we can‘t play them^^ i don‘t give a shit about politics and for me it would be nice if we could play them and beat the shit out of them but that‘s how it is for now.

Comment

Palestinians play Isreal

Comment

Palestinians play Isreal
                              Many Palestinians play and played for Israel ... but IR and handful of countries only have a problem with them. One of these Israelis (Palestinian origin) played with Alireza Jahanbakhsh in Brighton - Beram Kayal.

Also see the huge demonstrations in Israel now? How many Israelis were beat up or killed? Look at what IR does to Iranians, slaughtering them in the streets and raping them behind closed doors.

Democracy can be a beautiful thing.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

We played England and the United States within a 7 days span. The regime was apparently ok with losing to both. We have a much better record vs Israel in sports too(subtract all our forfeitures)

Comment

Working...
                                X