• Show
Clear All

The refs will be from Uzbekistan.

Iran will wear white
    Russia will wear red

Comment

Sardar azmoun
      Which his club team thinks he is on nt duty,
      and used family emergency not to come to tm camp.while tm was practicing , sardar was involved and played today in 4 teams vollyball tournament in his home town of gonbad kavoos.

SULTAN ALI Dieeee kojaieeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
        Sardar azmoun
        Which his club team thinks he is on nt duty,
        and used family emergency not to come to tm camp.while tm was practicing , sardar was involved and played today in 4 teams vollyball tournament in his home town of gonbad kavoos.

SULTAN ALI Dieeee kojaieeeeeeeee
        Maybe he needs to retire. TM isn’t a motel 6 for him to check in and out whenever he wants.

Comment

Is this an official FIFA sanctioned friendly?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            Is this an official FIFA sanctioned friendly?
            @4:40am Monday morning russia time,
            FIFA DOPING agents stormed the russia camp and demanded 3 of their players doing doping test.
            BASe On above statement I am thinking this will count in fifa ranking, if not why would fifa take doping test from them if is not consider fifa friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Maybe he needs to retire. TM isn’t a motel 6 for him to check in and out whenever he wants.
              What is Bundesliga rules for forign players .

Correct me if i aM wrong but in epl forigner players must be part of their national teamsto qualify to play in the league. If so is Bundesliga the same.
              If sardar errrrrr Saeed marof , rather play vollyball and play with horses than come to camp
              HE SHOULD be told next camp u dont show up NO more INVItaion to tm ,AND IF Bundesliga requires foreign players to be part of national team, then his contract will get revolk.
              i am sure leverkusen be so happy to lose
              horse jocky errrrr saeed marooof errr sardar.
              i think he has less then 2 goals the whole time his been there.

The pot that dont boil for team melli, just turn it off.

aliiiiii daieeeeee kojaieeeeeee

Comment

Will be very interesting to see which formation the General uses in his first game…4-4-2 is my guess
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

mehdi taremi and general had a
                  long walk together before practice.
                  mehdi was doung allthe talking , general
                  was lissoning to him like a mafia boss.

all players invited are at camp.
                  The General has charisma and authority.
                  The players will behave.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Will be very interesting to see which formation the General uses in his first game…4-4-2 is my guess
                    I hope for 4-2-3-1
                    with mehdi as acm and maganlu lone forward

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

The General has charisma and authority.
                      The players will behave.
                      The players all know about "aliiiiiii" if they don't behave

In his first general move, he made Reza asadi cut his hair.😅

Comment

Possible line up

Biravand
                        Ramin
                        Haj Safi
                        shoja
                        Kanani
                        Noor
                        Saeed
                        Golizadeh
                        Jb
                        Medi
                        Maganlu

Comment

I’m actually glad Sardar requested to stay with his club, because he just got back into the starting lineup/getting more minutes after having been out of form and seeing the bench. I’m sure Ghalemorghi understands as 1/2 of his top strikers is playing for a club in a top 5 best football league in the world. And if he doesn’t understand then he would be an idiot.

Let’s also consider the fact that this is the first time Sardar professionally requested to stay with his club. He has been committed to Team Melli 100%. The last time he unprofessionally decided to not play for Iran was in 2018. But other than that he’s been a committed professional and a regular invitee since 2014 (9 years). He is Iran’s 3rd best goal scorer who has contributed a lot to the national team. He’s not some namak nashnaas porrooh who doesn’t love to wear Team Melli’s shirt. This kid cried his eyes out when Iran left the tournament in 2015 AC and 2018 WC.

I don’t know about you but I think Ghalenoei would be a f***ing dumbass if he takes this personally and puts Sardar on a “no call-up” list.
                          Last edited by teammelli91; 03-23-2023, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Also, and Fun Fact:

Ghalemorghi is Sardar Azmoun’s very first PGPL head coach at Sepahan (before he left to Russia for Rubin Kazan).

Back then, Ghalemorghi spoke highly of Sardar and was adamant in bringing him up from their youth to the senior team (back in the 2012-13 time frame). Sardar was actually invited in Sepahan’s senior team squad and flew out with the team to Saudi Arabia (when Sepahan beat Al Hilal in Saudi in 2011). There’s some mutual respect between them, I remember in an interview back in the day Sardar spoke highly of Ghalemorghi as well.

So that’s another reason that Ghalemorghi would be stupid to cut Sardar permanently.

Comment

https://www.championat.com/football/...reportazh.html

Russian about the catastrophic state of Azadi stadium.
                              The article ends with the journalist advising Russian to reevaluate his decision to join AFC..
                              More than AFC, with sanctions and isolation, they will reach this point soon
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Yes if u go Wikipedia it said Uzbekistan to host.
                                but Taj has said iran will host.will double check again and let u know.
                                Eybaba, to ke khodet taji

Comment

Working...
                                X