• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pogon Szczecin and players from Iran

Seems Pogon Szczecin​ have some few young Iranian players in their team:

Dawid Rezaeian:
    Position: Rightback

Plays for their 2nd team. And played in youth Europa cup and have this season been in their A team on the bench lately. Played 4 games for Poland U17.

Amin Doustali:
    Position: Striker

From Kia Academy
    Have had a breaktrough season with their 2nd team this season and scored. Was on the bench in cup games.
    Use small European agent company that also have deal with Rostami.

Yadegar Rostami:
    Position: Forward

Just signed pro contract 6 days ago. Played in cup game, scored 10 goals in 6 games in youth cup. Played with 2nd team. And also played for Iran U23.
    Will surely get debut with A team and maybe get a loan move next year.

For me it smells like agent company have got some contact in Iran and tested bringing 2 players from Iran to Poland. So hopefully we will get more young players out in early age.

Dawid is born in Poland.

Rostami is doing well and played a lot in preseason. Hope this can be a player for TM in future. They play in Europe in 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
      Rostami is doing well and played a lot in preseason. Hope this can be a player for TM in future. They play in Europe in 2 days.
      Rostami is PERFECT for team melli. Dude has so much talent every time I see him play. He has speed, technicality, and stamina of a workhorse. I honestly think he should be called up to TM as soon as he breaks Pogon starting lineup, since he got promoted. He is EXACTLY what we need in midfield CM. We could really use a partnership with him and someone like Salmani, would give our midfield a new depth that's been missing since 2016

On that topic, Doustali is also a great striker from what I've seen. Shame that he's being slept on a lot, dude is a proper 9 and scores goals with a lot of power. He actually scored tournament winning goals for Pogon U19 if I remember correctly someone mentioning it the other day.

Comment

All of them for TM! 💪🏻🚀👑

Comment

Working...
        X