Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM Squad List vs. Russia and Kenya

No Morteza Pouraliganji
    No Allahyar Sayyadmanesh (OK with this as he just got back from injury)
    No Majid Hosseini (injury)
    No Karim Ansarifard
    No Saman Ghoddos
    No Amir Abedzadeh
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Pour ali ganji is injured too.

Comment

Apparently Saman is also injured and that’s why he wasn’t called up.

* Gol Bezan guys say it’s “special circumstances”.

Comment

No khodabandelou (former GN player), no Salmani, shitty list with 32 names with the usual suspects and of course the bunch of mediocre IPL crap coming back.
        No Young to look about there except Hazbavi

Comment

The list looks great to me, loving the addition of some youngsters. Can‘t wait for the games against Russia and Kenya 😍🇮🇷

Comment

No Ali Karimi????

Comment

Can someone explain me what are this goddamn Sarlak's qualities (except a non arabized name) to be invited by every TM coach??
              ​​​​​​I always saw a ghost in him, completely neutral. Not physical strong, not technical, not fast, not a wonderful passers or scorer, often picking small injuries here and there, not young, no international experience

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                No Ali Karimi????
                injured

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

injured
                  Ali "GLASS" Karimi

Comment

Since asian cup u23 Olympic Qualifiers are same time as regular asian cup , a player like hezbavi is in a limbo.

Comment

Is Majid Hosseini injured? Very disappointed that he is left out as he is one of our youngest and potentially best CB.

Comment

Majid, Karimi both injured. Would have been in list.

Omri is injured. Another youngster, Eslami from zob ahan, took his spot.

Fallah got in car crash. He is ok but got scraped up pretty bad, he was called up initially (probably for sohrabian).

I would really have liekd to see these 4 guys in the squad, all 4 have been in very good form, and omri and fallah are two of our best young players.

I second what PSG had to say about Sarlak, really do not see anything that he provides whatsoever. Really surprised he called sarlak instead of khodabandelou, a much more dynamic player, and one of his players at gol gohar.

Mehdi Hosseini, Roozbeh another 2 that really do not deserve callups at this stage.

Also just general question, why insistence on these big ass lists? We only have 23-24 relevant players anyways, seems like the quality of sessions is going to be severely diluted calling up so many people...

Shekari and Moghanlou are deserved domestic inclusions. Mohammad Karimi has also been in good form for sepahan at CM.

From this list I would like to see vs Russia:

-----------------Beiro-----------

Moha---Aghasi--Hazbavi--Hajsafi

---------Ezatolahi--M.Karimi-----

ARJ-----------Gholizadeh-----Taremi

------------------Azmoun-----------

Bench: Torabi, Mohebbi, Hosseinzadeh, Moghanlou, Shekari, Nourollahi, Kanani, Niazmand

Comment

I dont know why I still care about this team. After that group we had we will never come out.
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Majid, Karimi both injured. Would have been in list.

Omri is injured. Another youngster, Eslami from zob ahan, took his spot.

Fallah got in car crash. He is ok but got scraped up pretty bad, he was called up initially (probably for sohrabian).

I would really have liekd to see these 4 guys in the squad, all 4 have been in very good form, and omri and fallah are two of our best young players.

I second what PSG had to say about Sarlak, really do not see anything that he provides whatsoever. Really surprised he called sarlak instead of khodabandelou, a much more dynamic player, and one of his players at gol gohar.

Mehdi Hosseini, Roozbeh another 2 that really do not deserve callups at this stage.

Also just general question, why insistence on these big ass lists? We only have 23-24 relevant players anyways, seems like the quality of sessions is going to be severely diluted calling up so many people...

Shekari and Moghanlou are deserved domestic inclusions. Mohammad Karimi has also been in good form for sepahan at CM.

From this list I would like to see vs Russia:

-----------------Beiro-----------

Moha---Aghasi--Hazbavi--Hajsafi

---------Ezatolahi--M.Karimi-----

ARJ-----------Gholizadeh-----Taremi

------------------Azmoun-----------

Bench: Torabi, Mohebbi, Hosseinzadeh, Moghanlou, Shekari, Nourollahi, Kanani, Niazmand
                            Basically all our promising or among our best players are injured while those who are not TM material are perfectly fit.

Dont we have some promising U23 to promote?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Maybe he is hoping his hanging around Azmoun AJB Taremi will improve the IPL players. By calling up so many new random players, he’s doing exactly what taremi criticized skocic for during his Axel interview, when he said being called up should be something special and rare that you strive for as a up and coming player.

Comment

Working...
                              X