Who was he? And how did he die?

Rip javoon πŸ’”
      He is x pgl player .
      From what i read
      he gets engaged.
      Orders their house appliances.
      On the way back of picking up appliances
      Stops for coffee...DRINKS THE COFFEE and then
      Tell his friends to take him to hospital he don't feel good......the hospital say he is ok and release him.
      As he walking out of hospital he faints and go in to coma......
      Cause of it they saying poison coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

He is x pgl player .
        From what i read
        he gets engaged.
        Orders their house appliances.
        On the way back of picking up appliances
        Stops for coffee...DRINKS THE COFFEE and then
        Tell his friends to take him to hospital he don't feel good......the hospital say he is ok and release him.
        As he walking out of hospital he faints and go in to coma......
        Cause of it they saying poison coffee.
        Wtf, so sad, what are these mullah i.r olaghs trying to do before collapsing? Posion the whole nation?

Comment

Inb4 IR is blamed for earthquakes in Japan.

Comment

If it was poison coffee and considering there haven’t been other cases, was he targeted ?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              No they are not, but they are blamed for f*cking IRAN for the last 44 years and thats why they will go down in the trashcan real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                If it was poison coffee and considering there haven’t been other cases, was he targeted ?
                When reporter asks his brother couple days ago,

if they know what resturant he drink the coffee from? He said yes, And he drink from there before
                On driving same road.

Reporter asked
                If u know the place , how come you don't go after the restaurant?
                He said the family don't want fight in 2 different battles and they cothenteration is his health

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

No they are not, but they are blamed for f*cking IRAN for the last 44 years and thats why they will go down in the trashcan real soon.
                  Yup, they've fucked the nation, but not every single bad thing that happens in Iran is because of them (most are though)

Comment

Yup, they've fucked the nation, but not every single bad thing that happens in Iran is because of them (most are though)
                    Everything is a conspiracy theory in Iran lol

Comment

Don t worry we don't blame your loved ones.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Don t worry we don't blame your loved ones.
                        Just because I ask for facts rather than baseless speculation, it doesn't mean I love IR.

Comment

​

Just because I ask for facts rather than baseless speculation, it doesn't mean I love IR.
                          Textbook definition of a conspiracy theory and baseless speculation:
                          A "shadowy group" has been able to infiltrate a huge country like Iran and able to chemically poison school children all across Iran, without ever being caught for the last 3 months. This shadowy group also has the resources/logistical abilities to deploy mass chemical attacks all over Iran and are stealth saboteurs (chemical ninjas). Also, they were able to access the underground as an 'underground group' and attack subways now too.

Background info: Parents on the ground getting arrested, beaten up and silenced for demanding answers. Plus, IR and Khamenei love children! We only have "evidence" for this. IR also will investigate this with rigor, transparency and honesty - of course (sarcasm).

----

I don't even understand the "Inb4 IR is blamed for earthquakes in Japan.​" ?? What does that have to do with anything and it makes IR seem like a complete saint that some want to peddle here.

---

Probability is that Farshid had a poisoned coffee or alcohol poisoning, which is very common in Iran because only regime thugs can drink alcohol peacefully and without being punished. Much like they can party and be be-hijab without being reprimanded.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            ​

Textbook definition of a conspiracy theory and baseless speculation:
                            A "shadowy group" has been able to infiltrate a huge country like Iran and able to chemically poison school children all across Iran, without ever being caught for the last 3 months. This shadowy group also has the resources/logistical abilities to deploy mass chemical attacks all over Iran and are stealth saboteurs (chemical ninjas). Also, they were able to access the underground as an 'underground group' and attack subways now too.

Background info: Parents on the ground getting arrested, beaten up and silenced for demanding answers. Plus, IR and Khamenei love children! We only have "evidence" for this. IR also will investigate this with rigor, transparency and honesty - of course (sarcasm).

----

I don't even understand the "Inb4 IR is blamed for earthquakes in Japan.​" ?? What does that have to do with anything and it makes IR seem like a complete saint that some want to peddle here.

---

Probability is that Farshid had a poisoned coffee or alcohol poisoning, which is very common in Iran because only regime thugs can drink alcohol peacefully and without being punished. Much like they can party and be be-hijab without being reprimanded.
                            I like how you:

a) conveniently leave out the fact that I said "if we are just speculating without facts" in the other thread.

b) left out that I mentioned rouge Shia extremists (which is not a shadowy group infiltrating a country), rather something that has existed in Iran for centuries in various forms. These people exist in Iran by the thousands.

c) left out the part that I was responding here to someone brining up IR in relation to Farshid's death. Two things, that at the moment have absolutely nothing to do with eachother.

​​​​​IR already gives us plenty of ammunition to use against it, there's no reason to muddy water with unverifiable speculations.

​​​
                            Last edited by The; 03-08-2023, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I guess any fair person would look at the past and present of the IR and in any court of law, criminals are determined because of their past and what they did before. If you were a thief before, then it would be normal to think you stole other things too or don't you think with the track record of the Islamic republic they are indeed capable of doing such things??? you bet yours they are. Because speculating their part in this crime or any other that they have done before, is really plausible.

So before you bring in facts, look at the facts about the Islamic Republic before any other assumptions and you'd get your culprit in most cases.
                              Last edited by webmaster; 03-08-2023, 03:04 PM.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                              X