No announcement yet.

Asian cup U-20 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just keep making it harder and harder to follow football.

Comment

Latest news regarding milad kor.

His suspension is not related to his interview against the hc.
      His suspension is for private citizens(shakihaye khososi") against him.. appearantly he has gotten money from several players and promised the players to find them teams through his connections, and he pocketed the money and did not deliver his promise. A year ago these players a
      all of them filed complaint against him, and his suspension is related to that.

Comment

Khob, in ham az Milad Kor.

Vaghti bar migarde do se saal dar Mes baazi mikone, yek saal dar Sepahan, 4 saal dar Foolad va badesh 3 saal dar dapaayi saazie Kerman.

Kaaresh tamom shod.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ali karimi attacked the referee and got suspended too after the Asian games...he bounced back ok.
          hopefully kor learn his lesson from this. He is only 19, karimi was almost 22 when e tracked the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
            Ali karimi attacked the referee and got suspended too after the Asian games...he bounced back ok.
            hopefully kor learn his lesson from this. He is only 19, karimi was almost 22 when e tracked the ref.
            Kor is not AK8!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Kor is not AK8!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I am referring to young players learning from their suspensions and mistakes at young age.
              karimi cleaned his act atleast in club teams . In national team his behavior against daie in 2006 wc split the team and his refusal to join tm under ali daie cost us the 2010 wc.
              milad kor is 19 he can clean up his act and become tm caliber player or he can be the next payam sadegian or mosalmon.
              I have never been fan of players like khodadad and ali karimi as soccer player personality, great talents but their bad temper and hugh ego cost tm results. Until the last day of my life I hold khodadad responsible for not going to 2002 wc and karimi not going to 2010 wc.
              azizi abumoslem I love
              Karimi perspolis I love
              Aziz tm=Saratan azizi
              karimi tm=bache naneh

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost
                Monday 17 April 2023, 20:45 FIFA confirms Argentina as host nation for FIFA U-20 World Cup 2023β„’
                Full article (long one)
                https://www.fifa.com/media-releases/...ld-cup-2023-tm

Is AC going to be some sort of Qualifyer fΓΆr WC in Argentina?

What are you talking about?
                AC has already been played πŸ˜‚
                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

What are you talking about?
                  AC has already been played πŸ˜‚
                  Lol
                  I had just woken up πŸ˜…πŸ˜΄

​​​​​​
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Bebinin teame bozorgsaalaane Eragh in bar che kaar mikone dar jaame jahanie zire 20 saal.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                    X