U17 development cup - Belarus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U17 development cup - Belarus

Iran u17 beat belarus u16 4/0 yesterday.

Full match and next games (among other against u17 Russia) here :

https://t.co/4BiNLABBU5

https://m.youtube.com/@belarusff

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Iran u17 beat belarus u16 4/0 yesterday.

Full match and next games (among other against u17 Russia) here :

https://t.co/4BiNLABBU5

https://m.youtube.com/@belarusff
    Game against Russia is live.

0/0 HT.

From what I see, our young play the same way since decades : bezan ziresh with approximative long balls, silly and vahshi khata, lot of turnover and bad passes

Comment

Iranian football has no future and current talents are one by one going down the toilet. In the next 10 years I expect that countries like Qatar and Saudi will jump ahead of us with all the money they are spending.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Iranian football has no future and current talents are one by one going down the toilet. In the next 10 years I expect that countries like Qatar and Saudi will jump ahead of us with all the money they are spending.
        People were saying that the last 20 + years or so. We will be fine. We definitely need to find a decent coach and give him a few years time to bond with the team

Comment

FT 2/0 win for Russia

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            People were saying that the last 20 + years or so. We will be fine. We definitely need to find a decent coach and give him a few years time to bond with the team
            In last 20 years Iraq and Qatar have won Asian Cup. And now Saudi is able to defeat Argentina in WC. What’s next? Probably their Son/Salah type player…

Comment

In last 20 years Iraq and Qatar have won Asian Cup. And now Saudi is able to defeat Argentina in WC. What’s next? Probably their Son/Salah type player…
              Qatar and KSA don't export players to Europe, so I am not very concerned about them, they won't have a Son/Salah player anytime soon

Comment

Qatar and KSA don't export players to Europe, so I am not very concerned about them, they won't have a Son/Salah player anytime soon
                Since export of Javad Nek (06) and Ali Karimi (05) we only exported one player that we can proudly call footballist. The rest turned out to be janitors. Did the six months to one year in Europe of Pag, ramin, noorafkan, shekari, delfi, moghanlou, mehrdad, and many more do anything positive for Iranian football?

Comment

Since export of Javad Nek (06) and Ali Karimi (05) we only exported one player that we can proudly call footballist. The rest turned out to be janitors. Did the six months to one year in Europe of Pag, ramin, noorafkan, shekari, delfi, moghanlou, mehrdad, and many more do anything positive for Iranian football?
                  All your list are the shame and reject of our football, except two or three that have some excuses.
                  Fortunately we have Taremi, Azmoun, JB, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Sadegh, Hosseini, etc.. That do quite ok in Europe and were key to keep us among the best of Asia (and able to beat teams like Wales, Uruguay, draw senegal, portugal..)

Comment

I’ve been hearing this for however long I’ve been following football. It’s not true and it doesn’t help anything.

Comment

All your list are the shame and reject of our football, except two or three that have some excuses.
                      Fortunately we have Taremi, Azmoun, JB, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Sadegh, Hosseini, etc.. That do quite ok in Europe and were key to keep us among the best of Asia (and able to beat teams like Wales, Uruguay, draw senegal, portugal..)
                      Taremi’s great but the rest…. Azmoun, JB, Ghoddos were all exposed in top league. Sadegh/Gholi got stuck at development/transition club. Hosseini rejected by strong Turkish club.

I see this as regression and decay. Why? Because there was 8 year period of Bayern with 3 Iranians. Because we seen Iranians with 200+ appearance in Germany and Spain. Should I give standing ovation to striker with less goals in top league than Andranik and Azizi?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I’ve been hearing this for however long I’ve been following football. It’s not true and it doesn’t help anything.
                        Until now, 100% not true. But why don’t you see it as a realistic possibility in future?

Comment

Until now, 100% not true. But why don’t you see it as a realistic possibility in future?
                          Because we still have a football mad society with a lot of people that just by pure math alone will produce good players.

Now the major issue is lack of long term planning and infrastructure.

Our issue has always been we can’t Polish the gems we have, whereas countries like saudi extract as much as they can from their very average players.

I also don’t want to compare to Saudi because they do things the wrong way too. Our ideals should be countries like Argentina, Uruguay…

Comment

Taremi’s great but the rest…. Azmoun, JB, Ghoddos were all exposed in top league. Sadegh/Gholi got stuck at development/transition club. Hosseini rejected by strong Turkish club.

I see this as regression and decay. Why? Because there was 8 year period of Bayern with 3 Iranians. Because we seen Iranians with 200+ appearance in Germany and Spain. Should I give standing ovation to striker with less goals in top league than Andranik and Azizi?
                            Ali Karimi, Ali Daei and Vahid Hashemian were great players for our National Team and will forever be Iranian Football Legends but they were not scoring left and right while playing in Bayern Munich and left the club as fast as they came while Mehdi Taremi is banging goals in left and right for a few years in a row now and is basically considered the King of Portugal 🇵🇹. We will produce even more great players, don‘t worry about that.

Comment

Azmoun, JB and else did also good thing in decent euro league with some consistent game or goal in european cups and sometimes against top teams. The fact they failed in top league still don't deny they are superior to the best Saudi and qatar players. Also we can also find some reasons about their failure : injuries, bad match, etc..

Of course saudi players won't fail in top league because they won't try at the first place. But they won't progress either. I am curious to see a saudi scoring goals against bayern, atletico juventus chelsea, benfica lyon ajax like Azmoun. Spoiler : it won't happen anytime soon.

Yes we had 3 iranians at bayern and they didn't do that much either. Even if we consider our legionnaires were much stronger back then, our domestic players were very weak compared to now. Now we have local players able to score screamers against Wales, players able to play in decent euro leagues but too dumb to leave middle east

Comment

Working...
                              X