Your wild card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your wild card?

If you were in a (good) position in some decent European club (like Bayat, the guys at Newcastle, chelsea or everton), for which Iranian player would you do some party bazi (à la ten hag or frank) and bring in your club?

No one, some very young for the academy/reserve, some IPL players, legionnaires in a difficult situation or one of our top?

​​​​​
    ​​​

Just Taremi or I’ll bring in my own kid, nephew, or friend’s kids. What else? Waste time and money on a lazy Iranian that’s gonna run back to Iran in 6 months? Bayat made a financial return on only one Iranian…. And I’m not running a charity to bring a dead one like SA to collect one of highest wage just to still not be ready after a year…

Comment

Ideally I would have 3 or 4 iranians in the main squad. In case of bigger club and also in general, I would go after one of IPL prospects (currently someone between Salmani, Fallah and Khodabandelou) and/or some 18-20 years old of the academy (main target). As Iranian system is unable to do the job properly.

I may also go and rescue some euro legionnaires in difficult situation.

I would have absolutely no shame to do like Ten Hag with his dead body Weghorst.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        If you were in a (good) position in some decent European club (like Bayat, the guys at Newcastle, chelsea or everton), for which Iranian player would you do some party bazi (à la ten hag or frank) and bring in your club?

No one, some very young for the academy/reserve, some IPL players, legionnaires in a difficult situation or one of our top?

​​​​​
        ​​​
        Those mentioned plus
        Kaanani, Ezza, Ghaedi, Abdi, Omri, few youngsters from u21/u19

Sayyadmanesh, Hosseinzadeh and Taremi aswell as 1 goalkeeper.

Hire Daei as a scout
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
        X