Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your lineup for AC23 and forward to wcq 2026 and wc2026

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your lineup for AC23 and forward to wcq 2026 and wc2026

    Hi guys!

    As the topic says, what is your prefered lineup?

    I think we need a good balance of experience and Youth.

    I would go whit ( If all fit)

    Beiro

    Sadegh Hosseini Kaanani Jalali

    Ghoddos Ezzatolahi Yasin Allahyar

    Taremi Azmoun

  • #2
    Fire the whole team. Close down Football in Iran until we know which direction this country is going.

    Comment


    • #3
      Boro Baba. Lineup already?? Get a decent coach first.

      Comment


      • #4
        Team Melli should withdraw to prevent national embarrassment by actions of Iranian people. Who would want to see Iranian people insulting Team Melli players cheering for opponents (be it Saudi Arabia, Japan, Korea, Australia, Iraq, UAE, etc) in stadiums, dancing and celebrating their victories over Team Melli afterwards in streets of Iran's cities and towns?

        As long there is no national pride, halt all Team Melli matches and maybe other sport teams participation at continental and world events until national pride is regained.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
          Boro Baba. Lineup already?? Get a decent coach first.
          Yeah, they are all just waiting in line just to coach in the shithole I.R IRAN......

          Comment


          • #6
            Iran will not win or make among top 4 of AC either with current or younger squad. With or without CQ.
            With CQ we will see bunch of old players who backing him up for almost a decade and will make every thing to bring him back and make the squad again and again.

            Without him, there is possibility of having some young players.
            This team with current speed, can not compete vs SK, Japan, even Saudi.
            And not sure against Aussi either which showed tremendous level of fitness.
            In fact all 3 qualified asian teams had amazing fitness level.

            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk


            Comment


            • #7
              All I know is CQ out. He has had enough chances.

              Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

              Comment


              • #8
                New coach should be the one who emphasis on speed, fast transition and get rid of most if not all turtle players in TM.

                Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ac2023

                  Biravand
                  Ramin pag kanani zakipour
                  Saeed gorbani
                  Taremi.
                  Sadegi. Toraabi
                  Sardar

                  I use 7 pgl players to start.
                  NO MORE PERSIAN BENCH WARMERS
                  IN EUROPE FOR TM.

                  Saeed ezatolahi needs to come back to pgl
                  asap

                  ....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is the first asian cup where i donโ€™t have any hope of winning the title lol. It will be a QF exit as usual (SF if we manage to avoid S.Korea, Japan, Saudi & Australia until then).

                    Weโ€™re currently beneath S.Korea, Japan, Saudi and Australia who are all in great shape. On top of it, we have an aging squad which is in need of a complete overhaul.

                    Seriously guys, is it possible to win the title in 6 months/ 1 year? What needs to be done in order for us to have a chance? Let me hear your thoughts.
                    Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      This is the first asian cup where i donโ€™t have any hope of winning the title lol. It will be a QF exit as usual (SF if we manage to avoid S.Korea, Japan, Saudi & Australia until then).

                      Weโ€™re currently beneath S.Korea, Japan, Saudi and Australia who are all in great shape. On top of it, we have an aging squad which is in need of a complete overhaul.

                      Seriously guys, is it possible to win the title in 6 months/ 1 year? What needs to be done in order for us to have a chance? Let me hear your thoughts.
                      QF Exit, you are being very wishful and generous.

                      The current situation, the oddest in the entire globe, where supposedly football fans instead of supporting their national team, wave flags of opponents and cheer for them, insult players and staff of their own national team, group stage exit is most likely. That's why it is vital to withdraw to prevent national embarrassment.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We will win Asia Cup if we have a pragmatic coach and the following 2 players are available to us:

                        - Taremi
                        - Ezatollahi.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          We will win Asia Cup if we have a pragmatic coach and the following 2 players are available to us:

                          - Taremi
                          - Ezatollahi.
                          What we are more likely to get:

                          Unfit bench warmer Ezzatolahi
                          Hashieh and TM dividing Taremi

                          Coach...prob CQ who is masterfully planning how to park the bus against Vietnam and Loas as we speak!

                          Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

                            QF Exit, you are being very wishful and generous.

                            The current situation, the oddest in the entire globe, where supposedly football fans instead of supporting their national team, wave flags of opponents and cheer for them, insult players and staff of their own national team, group stage exit is most likely. That's why it is vital to withdraw to prevent national embarrassment.
                            I don't agree with you at all.
                            But since it will develop into a political discussion, i won't elaborate.
                            Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              We will win Asia Cup if we have a pragmatic coach and the following 2 players are available to us:

                              - Taremi
                              - Ezatollahi.
                              Do you seriously believe that will be enough?
                              I want us to try something new in defensive midfield, i'm not so sure on Ezatolahi anymore.

                              Players i want dropped from the squad:
                              Hajsafi
                              Ansarifard
                              Jahanbakhsh
                              Khalilzadeh
                              A.Karimi
                              Cheshmi
                              Nourollahi
                              M.Mohammadi
                              Vahid Amiri


                              Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X