Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramon and Robinson video and Robinson in locker room

Anyone catch this?

Ramin started sobbing on Robinson’s shoulder after the game. Robinson consoled him and clearly talking to him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unexpected/...a_emotions_won

Then video from USA lockerroom after the game shows Robinson sobbing and he can’t stop.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCbpjn8/

It may have just been the relief of the victory and certainly all the uploaders assumed he is happy about the pressure lifting away but part of my heart wants to believe that Robinson is feeling the burden of what Ramin, the other players, and the Iranians in general are carrying. I feel Ramin’s sobbing must have affected him.

Maybe I am making something from nothing but I can hope there is humanity under all this.

Damesh garm, I thought he was the best player on the pitch yesterday. Now I know he is great off the pitch too, wishing him success
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I know we're an emotional people, but we need to stop with the public sobbing. It's a terrible look. Few other teams or players do that when they get eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        I know we're an emotional people, but we need to stop with the public sobbing. It's a terrible look. Few other teams or players do that when they get eliminated.
        I agree. Let's be more professional.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I Disagree. This is why the World Cup is the best comp in the world. Full of passion and emotion. Way better than the emotionless PR robots you see in western cultures.

Comment

I also disagree, if that is genuinely how it makes you feel, there is no shame in showing it. When I see any team's players cry in the WC, I don't think less of them. I just feel like they really cared
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by t8310 View Post
              Anyone catch this?

Ramin started sobbing on Robinson’s shoulder after the game. Robinson consoled him and clearly talking to him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unexpected/...a_emotions_won

Then video from USA lockerroom after the game shows Robinson sobbing and he can’t stop.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCbpjn8/

It may have just been the relief of the victory and certainly all the uploaders assumed he is happy about the pressure lifting away but part of my heart wants to believe that Robinson is feeling the burden of what Ramin, the other players, and the Iranians in general are carrying. I feel Ramin’s sobbing must have affected him.

Maybe I am making something from nothing but I can hope there is humanity under all this.
              Wow I never saw this video of him in the locker room. I definitely agree. He felt something and it was more than the win. I was so touched by how the US mens team connected and consoled our players.

Comment

I strongly disagree. They have license to be emotional after a loss or win for many, many reasons.

Comment

Sorry but I heavily disagree. Ecuadorians cried after they lost. As does every other team that suffers a heartbreaking loss when they had a real shot at reaching the next round on Match day 3.

It's quite common. Idk where you got the idea that it rarely happens or that its a "terrible look"

Comment

Working...
                  X