Iran 2022 Prizm World Cup Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran 2022 Prizm World Cup Cards

Hey guys I've accumulated a pretty good amount of base cards for the Iran national team for this year's prizm world cup release. I want to hook people up whether it's for them or just their kids. All you're paying for is the label. $5 shipped CONUS with tracking. It'll be first come first serve. If you want more than 1 stack then I ask you pay another $5 to be fair but I'm trying to make it 1 set per buyer.

A stack is SEVEN CARDS. Gholizadeh, Ezatolahi, Azmoun, Ghoddos, Taremi, Beiranvand, and Jahanbakhsh. In random stacks I'll include the IR card. If you don't want it or plan on destroying it 😂 just say no thank you. You can DM me on here.

10 stacks full (7 cards) available.

2 stacks without Azmoun.

3 stacks without Ghoddos and Azmoun

1 stack with Taremi and 6 ezatolahi rookies leftover. I guess I can't upload the photo cause it's a big file? Uploaded it here so it can see.

https://ibb.co/YbKRnTP
    3 Iran badge chasers total that will be randomly inserted to your stack unless specified you don't want it (which I totally get lol) ​

Note: if the first 10 stacks of full sets are gone I will inform you before you pay.
Working...
X