but since I promised to take tm
    to the promised land of r16 I have
    ​​​​ to watch for us to advance, if not
    I WOULD BOYCOTT THIS MATCH
    AND WATCH wales vs england instead.

Comment

I am very nervous and worried.

Comment

I was more worried vs morocco 2018 than this match.
        feel confident

Comment

I have not been this nervous through watching our team since WC 1978. I think some of it has to do with us having a decent chance to progress and some to what is happening in Iran. In previous WCs - I used to watch these with friends but sadly there is no interest from them at all. This actually stresses me out too - I may lose some friendships over this which saddens me. I love Team Melli - this is our team and not the regime’s. But my son has come over tonight and we will watch together. I don’t think I will get much sleep. Go Iran!

Comment

The US team is very strong. I am confident it will come down to whether our goalie can make 1-2 critical saves and if we can be more clinical in the final third. We were not efficient vs wales imo, too many wasted opportunities

if hosseini starts, I think we tie 2-2 or lose. Beiro is key to the game

Comment

I can't even get myself to watch. Been through so much heartbreaks with TM that I can't ..

Comment

I'm stressed AF. Being surrounded by nothing but American fans (my friends) and watch biased media about the game got me feeling like we're screwed and barely have a chance to not lose. It's fucking with me 😂

Comment

Damn nervous!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nervous and expecting to get my heart broken!

But I will try to get positive energy out there.

Comment

Don't worry we will advance
                      I am on salavat# 2564.
                      Go plan sat r16 match

Comment

Folks,

Get a good night sleep, think positive and have faith and confidence in the team.

USA is not a giant team that you have made them up in your head. They have good days and bad days, like any other team. Remember, this same team struggled with their qualification. They drew 0-0 with Uruguay, lost 2-0 to Japan, drew 1-1 with Wales and in a match that was "FIXED" they drew with an uninspired England who had no desire to push forward and score easily 6.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU NERVOUS ABOUT?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          Folks,

Get a good night sleep, think positive and have faith and confidence in the team.

USA is not a giant team that you have made them up in your head. They have good days and bad days, like any other team. Remember, this same team struggled with their qualification. Lost and drew with teams they had no issue defeating in the past. They drew 0-0 with Uruguay, lost 2-0 to Japan, drew 1-1 with Wales and in a match that was "FIXED" they drew with an uninspired England who had no desire to push forward and score easily 6.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU NERVOUS ABOUT?

in general i agree, but.

USA has been to the 2nd round before. their sports teams generally are clutch in big games.

Iran under CQ, we have lost always on the close to final step. lost to japan 2019, lost to bosnia 2014, tie portugal 2018, lose to iraq 2015. we have gotten to a good position and havent gone forward.

we are the underdogs. betting websites have USA has pretty massive favorites. lets prove em wrong

Comment

I have 2 fcuking meeting on top of everything... Damn!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I took the day off work and I want to throw up from anxiety

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X