1 Iran wins
    67.31%
    X. Draw
    25.00%
    2. Usa wins
    7.69%

The poll is expired.

Supporting Team Melli

i was sure a low(no) scoring draw was on the line when we meet the yanks this time at WC..!!

but now with them needing a victory ....im more hopeful of a late winner by TM after both sides missing many other close chances throughout the game.!!

gonna be an exciting game..! Go TM...!💪

Comment

Iran wins 4-1 (2-1 at half time)

Goals.

Taremi 19
      Azmoun 45,
      Taremi 65 penalty
      Ghoddos 92 freekick

Pulisic 35
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

If we play the same way we did against Wales but improve our finishing, we will win 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          Iran wins 4-1 (2-1 at half time)

Goals.

Taremi 19
          Azmoun 45,
          Taremi 65 penalty
          Ghoddos 92 freekick

Pulisic 35
          I’ll die a happy man if we win with such decisive score line.

Comment

How is Sardar's calf ?

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
              How is Sardar's calf ?
              judging from the way he was jumping into the crowd after the goal, scaling the advertisting boards, and how he came across in interview with turkish tv he seems fine

Comment

we are the under dogs
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
                  If we play the same way we did against Wales but improve our finishing, we will win 3-0.
                  Wales is not the US. IR team will be lucky if they can get a draw out of this game. US players are young and full of energy just look their match vs England they kept on going until the 90th minute whereas IR players get gassed around the 60th minute.

US will win or draw this. IR winning is out of the question considering how they played the last 2 matches. You can bookmark this comment.

Comment

Voted for Iran win. Think US will come all guns blazing and we will defend well and score one or 2 goals. It will be real intense and nerve wracking through to the end. England and Wales draw and we win the group

Comment

It's a tough one.
                      USA should beat us based on their past two matches. Their midfield should be able to dominate ours.
                      However because of the vibe of the Iran win against Wales, we have some serious momentum.
                      A draw is the most realistic outcome imo. I'd say 1-1, but I could see us sneaking a win last minute on a counter if USA commits too many men in desperation.

I really think we need Sadegh and Saman in this match.

Comment

This single game is the reason why they got rid of Skocic and brought in Carlos quireoz because they did not want to lose this game at all costs now we all know about the history of the political situation between Iran and America but on a sporting sense it’s always a much bigger deal for the Iranian athlete to always beat the American athlete in sports that we compete against whether it’s wrestling or some other sport so my opinion we will win the game
                        1-0 or 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post

Wales is not the US. IR team will be lucky if they can get a draw out of this game. US players are young and full of energy just look their match vs England they kept on going until the 90th minute whereas IR players get gassed around the 60th minute.

US will win or draw this. IR winning is out of the question considering how they played the last 2 matches. You can bookmark this comment.
                          Don’t disagree with some of your points. If US/Iran play 10 times - I expect them to win 6 or 7 times. But this is a one off match and anything can happen. Could any sane person predicted Saudi win? So there are a couple of key factors really favouring us. First US team is under pressure for the win and have a lot of stress whereas we have some momentum post our victory and it’s manner. Second and I think is even more important - we can score goals and they can’t. For all your fancy play and possession, you still need to put the ball in the net. So based on this, I would suggest this more a 50-50 depending on luck and a few instances that could go either way.

Comment

With all the mental pressure my brain tells me US win.

My heart says the US underestimate us and the second half will be them fighting to not cave under pressure. It could go either way. In 2010, they beat Algeria at the death this way, but this time it might be different.

If Azmoun scores the goal that sinks the US and then does something pro-people, I'm hunting all the naysayers of Team Melli until now, ya'll better stay logged in that day.

Comment

Roozbeh Cheshmi again?

I just know he will make atleast 1 shotattempt if he is subbed in.lets say 80 minute. He just has to after that last one.
                              Now if that goes in.

cheshmi will be in wc best 11 as nr1 substitube.

I just remembered i predicted a Hajisafi misile aswell before the world cup. May be many goals in this one.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                              X