No announcement yet.

(29.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD3: Iran - USA; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(29.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD3: Iran - USA; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Match: Iran - USA
    Date: Tuesday 29 November 2022
    Venue: Al Thumama Stadium, Doha, Qatar

Referee: TBA
    Times: 11:00 Los Angeles, 14:00 New York, 19:00 London, 20:00 Amsterdam, 22:00 Istanbul, 22:00 Doha (local time), 22:30 Tehran, 04:00 Tokyo (next day) 06:00 Sydney (next day)
    More info: https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/mat...5063/400235456

I am so fucking nervous. USA absolutely is a better team, but that don't mean shit. They have to win, we technically don't and that's where we'll be compact and expose them constantly on the counter. I believe 🙏🏽. My phone will be off, can't deal with my cocky American friends, I just want every news outlet to eat their words, especially Lalas, Landon, and Dempsey. LFG Iran.

Comment

finally i can post for the first time i created an account. Always been reading everyone’s comments here!

i cried yesterday after our 1st goal and broke my tv out of hapiness!!! LFG we need a draw and thats it!

we will go through and meet the Netherlands. Im living in the netherlands, but i will only support IRAN🇮🇷

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
        I am so fucking nervous. USA absolutely is a better team, but that don't mean shit. They have to win, we technically don't and that's where we'll be compact and expose them constantly on the counter. I believe 🙏🏽. My phone will be off, can't deal with my cocky American friends, I just want every news outlet to eat their words, especially Lalas, Landon, and Dempsey. LFG Iran.
        Usa is in no way better in terms of better team lol. Their only quality player is Pulisic, which imo is still behind taremi even tho they’re different positions.

Comment

We are the under dogs
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

So tired of the western media making it sound like US is already through and their task is simple.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              So tired of the western media making it sound like US is already through and their task is simple.
              Don’t get tired, THANK THEM. This is amazing. The false hope / and the high expectations will mislead the Americans and make them underestimate us.

Media been underselling our team, like they always do from the beginning. They think the win against whales was a “shock” and the game against England was an expected result. The Americans can have all the false hope they want.

they are a group of youngsters with little experience and some individually skilled players. They can’t score. We literally beat Uruguay, tied Senegal, scored 2 against England, and crushed whales. Our recent results show that Azmoun and Taremi can score against any team in the world and we have some surprise goal scorers too.

We realistically need jsur a tie, and we will get a WIN. then we can tune in and watch the American TV coverage and see what they say then.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Exactly the same happened in 1998 and US were expected to win 3-0 in the aggregate of UK/US newspapers I collected. US underestimated Iran then and if they do the same on Tuesday then it would only help their opponent.

Comment

this is another tough mental battle for the boys, just hope cq picks the correct line up.

Comment

I would like for once and all that we put everything we have into a game get a result that will basically take our football from one level to a whole different level and introduce us to the world.

We need this game the most important game probably in all our footballing history this will be the game that should finally introduce us to the world.

I hope and pray that all the players , and whoever plays bring their A game control the game and also win the game in a manner that no one will question the result.

the team that scores goals wins games …

Comment

Originally posted by Dannypersian View Post
                      finally i can post for the first time i created an account. Always been reading everyone’s comments here!

i cried yesterday after our 1st goal and broke my tv out of hapiness!!! LFG we need a draw and thats it!

we will go through and meet the Netherlands. Im living in the netherlands, but i will only support IRAN🇮🇷
                      I live in Sweden, i am thinking about to take a last min flight to Amsterdam and watch the game in a coffeshop so i can survive the stress 😂

Comment

Don't be frustrated, soak it all in, let them do it as much as possible, if we somehow get through, the tears will be magnificent.

Comment

Currently kateb is
                          holding news conference
                          To announce how many salavat,
                          Hailmerry, hashem khi , ya bahaiolahi,
                          Is necessary for the next tm match for tm to advance.
                          Kateb stills suffers from hangover headache , and will not take any questions at his news conference.
                          briefing of the news conference will be posted
                          In this thread.

cQ
                          4 more years
                          4 more years

Comment

Vasseh bazgasht
                            pfdc legend dr.strangemoosh salavat.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              Currently kateb is
                              holding news conference
                              To announce how many salavat,
                              Hailmerry, hashem khi , ya bahaiolahi,
                              Is necessary for the next tm match for tm to advance.
                              Kateb stills suffers from hangover headache , and will not take any questions at his news conference.
                              briefing of the news conference will be posted
                              In this thread.

cQ
                              4 more years
                              4 more years
                              And coup PFDC 2030 with Branko vs CQ+Tajs final comeback, 7 week before wc
                              😁

(Aaaand yesss, 2030 - we will still be for the new IFF logo)
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                              X