No announcement yet.

Last day group B scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We must have plans for every possible scenario.
    It is not nuclear science to work out what the few possible scenarios are
    and work out the best way to deal with them as they may arise.
    The worst-case scenario apart from losing to USA
    is we are level right to the ned and England loses to Wales.
    We need to have a plan to stop Brits match fixing in the dying seconds
    We will know if that scenario is taking place if it is late in the games
    and both games are level.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Guys watch on Youtube the reaction of english People to our game. English people hate welsh people and the the other way around.

Winning against each other is a big Prestige win for them so both Teams want to win. England wont help Wales advancing to the next round, stop spreading this nonsense.
      if Wales wins against England and wie Tie, this will be a Problem but I dont think thats gonna happen.

maybe they get a Tie or theyll lose.

Now if we Tie usa we will be 2nd, following that scenario, if we lose we will be out, if we win we qualify. To be 100% sure we have to win.

its even possible that england gets knocked out but its not that likely. That would mean that the us wins against iran and Wales against england and both winning teams have a better gd than england

Comment

Originally posted by ferdyf View Post
        Guys watch on Youtube the reaction of english People to our game. English people hate welsh people and the the other way around.

Winning against each other is a big Prestige win for them so both Teams want to win. England wont help Wales advancing to the next round, stop spreading this nonsense.
        if Wales wins against England and wie Tie, this will be a Problem but I dont think thats gonna happen.

Now if we Tie usa we will be 2nd, following that scenario, if we lose we will be out, if we win we qualify. To be 100% sure we have to win.

its even possible that england gets knocked out but its not that likely. That would mean that the us wins against iran and Wales against england and both winning teams have a better gd than england
        Don't be naive Welsh and English are British.
        head-to-head yes they are separate and competitive
        but internationally
        when it comes to it, they are United Kingdom.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic

Comment

The team just need to be even stronger than yesterday mentally and stay 500% focused every second of the game, then it's possible. If they fight and stay physical like they did against wales, it's happening 🤞🇮🇷

Comment

Wouldn't that be awesome if England ties Wales and Iran beat USA. Iran ending up on top and England second.

That will be a lesson for the MF English cheaters who purposely didnt beat US to help eliminate Iran. MFers!

Comment

To thwart any nasty scenarios, we must score first half and keep
              the shoreline at 1-0
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

I really cant see England LOSE on purpose to Wales , the team is already heavy critisized.

As long as we dont lose to USA we are through.

But to be 100% safe, lets go for the win and the 6p

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  Wouldn't that be awesome if England ties Wales and Iran beat USA. Iran ending up on top and England second.

That will be a lesson for the MF English cheaters who purposely didnt beat US to help eliminate Iran. MFers!
                  I don't get it. How they tie will help eliminate iran . In the contrary, tie is better than england not winning do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by ferdyf View Post

Wales will put their A-game against English, their biggest point of national pride would be in beating England and their fans tend to support whoever plays against England as much as the Scottish.

I live very close to the border between Wales and England and every welsh person i know is dreaming of them getting a result against big enemy.

Comment

Working...
                    X