ma bordim o
    ma bordim
    chelo kabab ham ma khordim

r16 game
    sat 7am pacific

Leave a comment:

• aariaa
    replied
    What an ignorant idiot. How can cheating even be a part of someones culture? If we were cheaters, Dejagah would have gotten that penalty in 2014 and Ronaldo would have seen the red in 2018. FIFA wouldn't have locked IFFs accounts. Nike wouldn't have boycotted our players in 2018. We wouldn't have to make our own Adidas kits. And we would certainly not have to play the all those qualifying games in Bahrain. I can continue on forever.

Leave a comment:

• KasraKhan
    replied
    Originally posted by Omids View Post

Those some nasty comments by Klinsmann, basically calling CQ as a failure & iranians as cheats, that too by culture...terrible.
    I rather be a "cheat" than a mass murderer of 6 million innocent Jewish people, but that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• Essi
    replied
    Originally posted by Omids View Post

Those some nasty comments by Klinsmann, basically calling CQ as a failure & iranians as cheats, that too by culture...terrible.
    Wow I used to like Klinsman but omg he really pissed me off when I looked at this annoying program. And that annoying lady with stupid comments.

Leave a comment:

• Omids
    replied
    Originally posted by armen View Post
    Here is BBC's post-match coverage, with Klinsmann's comments:

Leave a comment:

• armen
    replied
    Originally posted by diz View Post
    Hearing about some racist shit talking from Jurgen Klinsmann on BBC after Iran’s win. Anybody have the clip to verify?
    Here is BBC's post-match coverage, with Klinsmann's comments:

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Still shocked by Cheshmi's goal
    Beastmode Cheshmi for Mvp at world cup. Chetoriii Kiriss, Chetorii Lio, Roozbeh Cheshmi, Rooozbeh Cheeeshmiii, Rooooooozbeeeeeeeeeh Cheshmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😁

Leave a comment:

• IranPuma
    replied
    Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
    Anyone know where to watch the full game? Was at work and missed it all.
    Fifa+ or some shit. World Cup website might let you rewatch. Sometimes FS1 will replay a game later at night

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
    https://www.persianfootball.com/forums/forum/football-forums/persian-football-discussion-community/87792-full-tm-matches-no-spoilers/page29#post3731604

Save the link as favourite bookmark, next time your at work and miss a game you dont need to find out the result before you se the replay. Just directly go to the non spoiler thread, full games usually posted within an hour.

This thread saved my day many times. 😉

Leave a comment:

• happydoggo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PSGman#19
    replied
    Still shocked by Cheshmi's goal

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by Miguel-Da-Silva View Post
    I live and have borned in Germany. Klinsmann don’t live in Germany. For me and many germans he is an american and have no standing in Germany.. I have no idea why he speaks such a bs.

All Media in Germany speaks positive about Iran and the nationalteam and the 2:0 was well deserved all Media says.

Please don’t generalize that all germans thinks like Klinsmann.
    Thanks for this nice post. Appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Saam
    replied
    I wasn’t on this thread during the game but just LOL-ing at the progression: “horrible lineup we’re gonna lose again” to “cheshmi omg why” and then he scored hahaha.

I was happy with the lineup, it was very balanced. And we absolutely dominated Wales.

We are superior. We always were.

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Short vid of Azmoun and CQ loool and ramin 2-0

https://youtube.com/shorts/yUgC9DD9Zl0?feature=share

Leave a comment:

• Tarsal Claw
    replied
    Wow this took a turn fast. Stop with the Kman BS. Enjoy the victory. Fuq off with the negativity. Pay it no mind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X