This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Fire Skocic" Apology Thread for PFDC Trolls

Making this thread for kateb, leicester and all others who trolled this board for months and killed the fun of this board with your obsession to fire the coach who qualified us, before the Iran protests killed it for nearly all of us.

CQ was hired too late in the process to prevent a humiliation -- in fact, he facilitated it. And he also brought the oldest team to this WC, causing damage for future TMs.

We have the worst of both worlds now! I love CQ, and I will remain rooting for TM to make it into the round of 16, but its clear firing Skocic and rehiring CQ with no time to prep was the wrong move. It made TM a worse squad, and it's also an old one without any chemistry or future. We're almost 8-0 Saudi vs Germany now.

Feel free to note your apologies here and maybe we'll provide you with forgiveness, but either way we its now settled that all you "Fire Skocic" trolls were wrong!

Get a fucking grip

Comment

This thread is both pathetic and sad

Comment

joojeh ro akhar paeyz mishmaran.
        shab deraz asto kateb bidar .

close this thread ,open it after until r 16 if we dont make it.

Comment

No, actually we weren't wrong. I can even tell you without a doubt Skocic would have messed up as well and maybe got even worst results. The English players were just too good for us with fast passing and running techniques and we let the game go by stopping pressing and caring to get results today!

Comment

Working...
          X