This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will you wear in the stadium?

For those of you going to the Iran / England game, what exactly will you be wearing? Will you proudly be donning a TM jersey, going more neutral, silently protesting (ex, all black) or risking a more obvious protest (ex, zan, zendegi, azadi shirt)?
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

I am not going sadly, one day I will live my dream of seeing Iran play in a WC. If I was going, I'd wear a TM jersey, and paint my face with a blank green white adn red flag
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

After seeing several Iranians proudly waving their IRI flags on the streets of Doha with FFIRI badges around their necks, it feels more right to wear a ZZA shirt. Wearing the jersey just doesn’t sit right with me. There is def a lot of uncertainty and uncomfortableness amongst our group, and the last thing we want to do is to be associated our grouped with a bunch of chadori’s in Doha.

Comment

I guess the will control and dont allow anything like shir khorshid ..... lets wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          I guess the will control and dont allow anything like shir khorshid ..... lets wait and see
          They’ve been very strict regarding flags in previous WC’s. Security will keep a close eye on flags because “politics” can’t be mixed in with football LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by a_ronaghi View Post
            After seeing several Iranians proudly waving their IRI flags on the streets of Doha with FFIRI badges around their necks, it feels more right to wear a ZZA shirt. Wearing the jersey just doesn’t sit right with me. There is def a lot of uncertainty and uncomfortableness amongst our group, and the last thing we want to do is to be associated our grouped with a bunch of chadori’s in Doha.
            A lot of them are regime plants & lebas-shakhsis

& for those looking to take Shiro Khorshid gear in, you have to hide it in your underwear through security

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

That was ... a weird world cup. The first game was ... not fun. I wore a Canada jersey (as I am also from Canada) and felt like a traitor the whole time. I regret that decision whole-heartedly, and the games following, I went as a true fan and cheered the goals against Wales as loud as I've ever cheered any Iranian goal. I regret now that I was brainwashed into the line of thinking that "this is the regime's team", especially in the midst of our players showing real courage by not singing the anthem that game, and then being continuously threatened the entire world cup and coerced into singing the national anthem in the games that followed.

The most successful tactic employed by the regime was to claim TM for themselves—creating division among anti-regime TM supports and anti-regime non-football followers. The tension in the stadiums was palpable and deeply unsettling. As much as I shed tears after losing to the US—one of the most winnable (or at least tieable) games in our history for a chance to progress—a part of me was happy that it was all over and that the players and fans would no longer have to deal with the political stress.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
              X