No announcement yet.

New Forum Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ yes all those will be added in a timely manner. I had updated the other forum during years and I couldn't physically bring back everything in a few days. Thanks for the patience.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Are you guys considering bringing back notifications for Likes received & displaying members locations ? It was cool to know when your post was recognized and where our friends were posting from.

thanks for everything
      If you go to your profile (or others) you can check your posts and the likes you got. I ill try to add many older hacks but it takes some time.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        ^ yes all those will be added in a timely manner. I had updated the other forum during years and I couldn't physically bring back everything in a few days. Thanks for the patience.
        thank you, I’m very grateful for PFDC and the work you go to keep this community together
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Dorood! I can’t find pfdc on vbulletin app? Nothing comes up in the search for it?

Comment

^ you mean Tapatalk? it is there I am using it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              ^ you mean Tapatalk? it is there I am using it myself.
              Ahh I deleted tapatalk bc it stopped working for awhile , don't know why I thought you switched to vbulletin. Reinstalled tapatalk and it's working! Sepas!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                when i post in a thread .... it appears way in the bottom of the page ...! when i click outa of the thread and click back in , then it appears in the right place Top of the page as the last post in the thread..!!

not sure that is a big deal or bug or whatever..?
                this issue still persist..! tbh, really annoying for me at least..! i keep having to refresh the page to see my post appear above the page and see the latest posting prior to my post..!

Also there used to be another Quote button check mark thingy to post a reply to Multiple posters... how would you do that now ..? i mean replying to multiple members posts in one posting ..?

Comment

Not sure if this is a bug or user error when I want to go to the last page of a thread - I have to type in the last page to go there. Any better way to do this? There used to be a >> symbol that when you clicked you get to last page.

Comment

Originally posted by kordesi View Post
                    Not sure if this is a bug or user error when I want to go to the last page of a thread - I have to type in the last page to go there. Any better way to do this? There used to be a >> symbol that when you clicked you get to last page.
                    click on the blue arrow:
                    Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 1.22.08 PM.png

Comment

Originally posted by kordesi View Post

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Click on the little blue flash

​in the thread menu, intstead of klicking directly on the thread, Look further at the right, There you can se who posted the last post. you will find the blue flashes there.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

​in the thread menu, intstead of klicking directly on the thread, Look further at the right, There you can se who posted the last post. you will find the blue flashes there.
                        Thank you!!!

Comment

We are still having problems with the server as it is hit with a lots of hits so it takes it down. I am working on it so pls be patient as I had to restore the forum to get it back so this could happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Webmaster zelzeleh
                            mahboob Harchi deleh

Comment

I only use the "New Topics" feature to see the latest post. For the last few days, I get this error message:

"Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again."

I'm using Safari on macOS

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                                I only use the "New Topics" feature to see the latest post. For the last few days, I get this error message:

"Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again."

I'm using Safari on macOS

Thanks in advance
                                I am not sure what happened there but will check. You know it is also easy to click the last activity to find latest posts:
                                Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 2.41.39 PM.png

Or in the topics too:

Last edited by webmaster; 12-05-2022, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X