Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    one or two of sharifi, ansari, hassanzadeh, and mohamadi will surely leave this summer
    Sharifi will leave. I saw him on my trip to Isfahan at an intersection (he drives a 750 bimmer). I asked if he is extending his contract. He waived his hand as in a bye bye motion. I asked where the hell? He said he was going to PP. I said "pas longi shodi". And then I said to myself wtf would PP want with him. He has gotten worse instead of improving his game.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Yeah he is. I wish we would have seen him a little more of him in Team Melli. Because we know that Carlos had his eyes on him and that he was invited to a few camps.

A professional who keeps his head in the game and away from hashieh. The co-leader of Teraktor alongside Mehdi Kiani. Iranpourian will become a legend for Azari football.
      He is from Shiraz.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        Sharifi will leave. I saw him on my trip to Isfahan at an intersection (he drives a 750 bimmer). I asked if he is extending his contract. He waived his hand as in a bye bye motion. I asked where the hell? He said he was going to PP. I said "pas longi shodi". And then I said to myself wtf would PP want with him. He has gotten worse instead of improving his game.
        That could be a good move for him.....he hasn’t had a proper team like that to play alongside since he left Sepahan. Could be exactly what he needs to revive his career time will tell
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Shahbazadeh joined Sepahan , not sure if he will be a starting 11 however wish him the best. Hope mosalman and rafie sign as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

I am not too fond of this move at all. You let an academy player like M.Sharifi walk and you bring in Shahbazzadeh? I just hope GN gets it right when it matters.

Comment

PP making some good moves. Also, to people saying they are letting too many guys go, I think its a godsend for PP if ahmadzadeh, amiri, mosalman go. The first two are just not that good. Mosalman was never getting a chance so might as well get rid of him. Sharifi is a good addition. They also need a replacement for moharrami.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  PP making some good moves. Also, to people saying they are letting too many guys go, I think its a godsend for PP if ahmadzadeh, amiri, mosalman go. The first two are just not that good. Mosalman was never getting a chance so might as well get rid of him. Sharifi is a good addition. They also need a replacement for moharrami.
                  Sharifi has not been a good player for many years.

Comment

He can go benchwarm at pp

Comment

He is unprofessional. The guy has raw talent which we saw in his 1st year scoring all those goals in ACL & IPL but after a while he got involved in dokhtar bazi and madahi (talk about conflicting values)instead of practicing and he went down hill. I say good riddance but signing Shahbazzadeh in lieu of Sharifi is stupid too.

Comment

Sharifi is such a waste of talent. Hopefully he finds his form again with PP but once upon a time, this guy was one of the top scorers in IPL and one of the strikers on TM radar. Went completely downhill once sarbazi came

Comment

hopefully we start the season with a win ! we got a much experienced team compared to last 2 years. Go Sepahan !
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Sharifi is such a waste of talent. Hopefully he finds his form again with PP but once upon a time, this guy was one of the top scorers in IPL and one of the strikers on TM radar. Went completely downhill once sarbazi came
                            I rather think it went completely downhill when he wrongfully lost the title of the best young player of the season, in addition to losing TM invitations.

He lost all his motivation.

Comment

Mohammad Karimi a 21 year old attacking midfielder bought from dasteh 1 started today. He was very impressive in his debut. He played with his head up and seemed to be an intelligent player unlike many in PGL. Also had a lot of self confidence. Made a bunch of one touch passes and
                              a couple led to goals. Fuck you Ali Karimi you were very easily replaceable. Kiani is much better than you and this guy is 5 years younger than you and much better.

Comment

Mohammad Karimi a 21 year old attacking midfielder bought from dasteh 1 started today. He was very impressive in his debut. He played with his head up and seemed to be an intelligent player unlike many in PGL. Also had a lot of self confidence. Made a bunch of one touch passes and
                                a couple led to goals. Fuck you Ali Karimi you were very easily replaceable. Kiani is much better than you and this guy is 5 years younger than you and much better.
                                Ali Karimi left Sepahan to join Esteghlal??!!! I did not know that!

Well, to be honest, It's a good riddance. I think he was very overrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X