• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

win the league.you rule

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
      Yes, Seyed Salehi very smart player.
      Now that he's in peykan. he is treated like a superstar as they know he has experience playing in ACL final and world club championship against teams like Urawa reds.
      I wish him the best of times in peykan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Paykan has a great team...
        With or without Seyed Salehi.

Other then that, Salehi is a fine striker within Asian borders.
        Not only Iranian.

With him spearheading Paykan's attack they will do extremely good this year.
        Something tells me, Sepahan should not of let him leave.

But he didn't want to stay there, so, Paykan was a good decision if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
          Something tells me, Sepahan should not of let him leave.

But he didn't want to stay there, so, Paykan was a good decision if you ask me.
          no, sepahan made the right choice to let him go. he was creating hashiye for the team with his interviews, not to mention he is an inconsistent striker scoring 2-3 goals in a match or two and then disappearing in later games.
          It was a good signing for Peykan defenitely but Sepahan's attacking line is much better than last years: karimi, Emad reza, Asqari, Tahmasebi...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            no, sepahan made the right choice to let him go. he was creating hashiye for the team with his interviews, not to mention he is an inconsistent striker scoring 2-3 goals in a match or two and then disappearing in later games.
            It was a good signing for Peykan defenitely but Sepahan's attacking line is much better than last years: karimi, Emad reza, Asqari, Tahmasebi...
            Hmm...
            I loved the

------Emad-----
            --Karimi---Salehli

It was great for Sepahan.
            But i guess it was time for Salehi to leave, creating hashiyeh is not good for any team. Specially for a big club like Sepahan.

Comment

Hmm...
              I loved the
              ------Emad-----
              --Karimi---Salehli
              It was great for Sepahan.
              But i guess it was time for Salehi to leave, creating hashiyeh is not good for any team. Specially for a big club like Sepahan.
              Saket was extremely disappointed and angry after Salehi had that interview after the game and that started all the hashiye after the season so Saket chose to leave him out for good. good decision it was imo. after all we got better forwards.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Saket was extremely disappointed and angry after Salehi had that interview after the game and that started all the hashiye after the season so Saket chose to leave him out for good. good decision it was imo. after all we got better forwards.
                I agree with the fact that Saket made a good decision for his club by letting Salehi go,

But i don't agree with the fact that you have better forwards.
                Salehi is better then Tahmasebi, Karimi & Even Mr 18 goal's Asgari.

He might not score that many goal's like you said, but, damn Is Salehi a quality striker.

When he is not scoring, he creates goals.
                As i said, Salehi is a fine striker within Asian borders.
                He could pretty much shine in any league in Asia.

Comment

I agree with the fact that Saket made a good decision for his club by letting Salehi go,
                  But i don't agree with the fact that you have better forwards.
                  Salehi is better then Tahmasebi, Karimi & Even Mr 18 goal's Asgari.
                  He might not score that many goal's like you said, but, damn Is Salehi a quality striker.
                  When he is not scoring, he creates goals.
                  As i said, Salehi is a fine striker within Asian borders.
                  He could pretty much shine in any league in Asia.
                  I haven't seen much of Tahmasebi and Asghari IN SEPAHAN yet so i can't really judge which one is better than the other, yet.

Sure he's a quality striker in IPL but in Sepahan's standards he was starting to drift a little.

IMO in theory Tahmasebi and Asghari are slightly more reliable goal-scorers than Salehi who is quiet slow paced in his movements. But surely he will have a great season with Peykan. I predict he will score 10+ goals this season for them.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I haven't seen much of Tahmasebi and Asghari IN SEPAHAN yet so i can't really judge which one is better than the other, yet.
                    Sure he's a quality striker in IPL but in Sepahan's standards he was starting to drift a little.
                    IMO in theory Tahmasebi and Asghari are slightly more reliable goal-scorers than Salehi who is quiet slow paced in his movements. But surely he will have a great season with Peykan. I predict he will score 10+ goals this season for them.
                    That's the type of striker he is though, slow, he is not the fast type.

Sepahan under Jorvan Viera he was being used more & more as a left midfielder, i don't remember under Viera him playing as a "noke hamle"

Viera had no idea how to use him. not 1 clue.

Bonanic on the other hand, knew exactly how to utilize him, and see what happened, he scored 5 goals in AFC CL, great goals too.
                    Beautiful goals.

I think that if Bonanic was to have used him in the AFC CL Final, i wont go as far as saying Sepahan would of won, but it could of been the case.

Salehi should of started in the final.

I too believe Salehi will have a great season.
                    Lets wait and see how he keeps his consistency up for the rest of the season.

Comment

Also he saved Peykan from losing to Fajr the other week when he scored a header in 93' minute.
                      Wish him the best. He certainly has a point to prove to Saket.

btw it's interesting Sepahan has had the best defense so far with only 1 goal conceded in 4 games.
                      It seems like the Akbari-Aghili-Bengar-Armando defense line is working perfectly.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Also he saved Peykan from losing to Fajr the other week when he scored a header in 93' minute.
                        Wish him the best. He certainly has a point to prove to Saket.

btw it's interesting Sepahan has had the best defense so far with only 1 goal conceded in 4 games.
                        It seems like the Akbari-Aghili-Bengar-Armando defense line is working perfectly.
                        A defense to envy really, Sepahan is a team that i believe next season when competing in AFC CL will walk through opponents.

Armando has really covered that "only" weakness in the Sepahan defense.
                        Great signing..I never thought he would end up such a valuable signing.
                        But he has. I think his experience in Premier League & La Liga is priceless.

Yet, Sepahan still miss Navidkia, their midfield looks a bit lifeless at the moment.

With no real play maker. When is Navidkia due to return ?

Comment

A defense to envy really, Sepahan is a team that i believe next season when competing in AFC CL will walk through opponents.

Armando has really covered that "only" weakness in the Sepahan defense.
                          Great signing..I never thought he would end up such a valuable signing.
                          But he has. I think his experience in Premier League & La Liga is priceless.

Yet, Sepahan still miss Navidkia, their midfield looks a bit lifeless at the moment.

With no real play maker. When is Navidkia due to return ?
                          yes Armando has been very very solid with no observable mistakes in the games I saw from him against Esteghlal and Saba. There is no real weakness so far but as i said before some of his crosses are inaccurate other than that, it's a great right back.

the midfield is very shaky and unreliable without Navidkia or someone like M.Noori. I think he will be back playing from week 18 onwards.
                          I really regret Sepahan letting Noori go to Saba, he was very valuable.

Maybe Saket can get Rasoul Navidkia, he had a great game against Perspolis.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^Guys I still think Seyed Salehi was the man for Sepahan.

Comment

i think the best days of bahman tahmasebi are over.
                              if i was a sepahan fan, i woulf prefer seyed salehi over tahmasebi.

btw, i think nouri went to saba for his sarbazi duties??
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                                ^^Guys I still think Seyed Salehi was the man for Sepahan.
                                did you read my post.
                                i said it was time for him to leave because of all the hashiye he was making after the pp game.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X