Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    Ebrahimzadeh shireh!
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Pictures of Sepahan-Saba.

http://www.fooladsepahansport.com/mo...rticle&sid=228

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I wonder if Sepahan ahs been officialy nominated by IFF as Iran representative in ACL 2008/09

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
          I wonder if Sepahan ahs been officialy nominated by IFF as Iran representative in ACL 2008/09
          majid jan, i don't get you. Sepahan has already qualified to ACL 08.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ some people are confused about 2, 3 and/or 4 teams will qualify. We heard about 4 but nothing official yet. That is what miaj means. Is it for sure? I do not know myself for sure, but heard alot of rumers.

Comment

^^It most probably will be 4 spots for Iran unless we pull off another IFF.
              It will be real stupid of them if they can't get enough of the points to get us 4 spots for ACL.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Emad Reza:
                Sepahan is the top contender.
                I want to be top goal scorer under any circumstances.
                He says we played much better than Saba and deserved the win. If we used our chances, Saba would have got a heavy loss.
                Lasy year we deserved the championship but because of that incidence we became second. This season we are much stronger and are the top contender.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

saba battery has played crap this year

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                    saba battery has played crap this year
                    i only watched their highlights against bargh shiraz which is top of the league and they draw 2-2. they were up 2-0 and they played quiet good with decent chances to win the game.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

majid jan, i don't get you. Sepahan has already qualified to ACL 08.
                      The question whether Iran will get 2 , 3, or 4 teams.

If it is two , then I assume it will be the League champion (Perspolis) and the Cup winner (Esteghlal) . I have been following the news closely , but so far I have seen nothing to confirm the Iran's representatives for ACL 2008/09

sigpic

Comment

Emad Reza:
                        Sepahan is the top contender.
                        I want to be top goal scorer under any circumstances.
                        He says we played much better than Saba and deserved the win. If we used our chances, Saba would have got a heavy loss.
                        Lasy year we deserved the championship but because of that incidence we became second. This season we are much stronger and are the top contender.
                        what incident? :bs: yellow bias

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
                          The question whether Iran will get 2 , 3, or 4 teams.

If it is two , then I assume it will be the League champion (Perspolis) and the Cup winner (Esteghlal) . I have been following the news closely , but so far I have seen nothing to confirm the Iran's representatives for ACL 2008/09
                          did you watch Navad ((the one before)), they talked to Bin Hamam and asked him whether iran will have the 4 spots, he replied that Iran should get at least the minimum points which means fixing issues like tv rights and etc by september. in order to get 4 otherwise 3, which means the second in the league, Sepahan.

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                          what incident? :bs: yellow bias
                          what are you on about? read the article yourself. it says "yek etefagh". Now you can go ask Emad for that. but a logical person will realize that he's talking about the 97' minute goal and the soldier that got blinded and finally the 3 point deduction.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan-Saba highlights from Navad.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Thanks, Emad's first goal was a beauty!
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^yea it was. I loved how he took the chance he got to score a goal. a typical Iranian striker will never do such a thing.
                                Also it's interesting that in the whole game Emad received 2 proper balls, one from Armando and 2 from jamshidian. Guess what, he scored 2 of them!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X