• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
    we are not esteghlal or sepahan,we are PERSPOLIS
    thats exactly why u should be worried then
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

There is a chance M.Noori won't play against Sepahan since he got an injury aganst Bargh.

ديدار صباباتري و برق شيراز با نتيجه تساوي دو بر دو خاتمه يافت اما يك اخراجي و يك آسيب*ديده بر روي دست فيروز كريمي براي ديدار آينده اين تيم مقابل سپاهان در هفته چهارم گذاشته است.
      به گزارش خبرگزاري فوتبال ايران، غلامرضا رضايي در ديدار با برق شيراز اخراج شد و محمد نوري هافبك مياني صبا هم به شدت مصدوم شد. اين دو بازيكن كليدي صباباتري از بازي در ديدار حساس تيمشان برابر سپاهان در هفته چهارم محروم شدند. اين موضوع مي تواند شانس اصفهاني ها را براي پيروزي در اين مسابقه بيشتر كند

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Eival Sepahan and Zobahan
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

well done to both teams, i have a suggestion, if it is okay with sepahani fans, i like to ask the moderator to change the name of this thread to Sepahan and Zob Ahan Fan thread,
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Go Sepahan

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the fluency of Sepahan against Saba today. Brilliant control of the game tempo and the possession when Sepahan players needed to do so.

One touch moves , a delight to watch.

Finishing was clinical , Emad Reza is a true asset.

Sepahan fans should be proud of their team.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                well done to both teams, i have a suggestion, if it is okay with sepahani fans, i like to ask the moderator to change the name of this thread to Sepahan and Zob Ahan Fan thread,
                If tooyedarbaze is still active he can do it too.

Comment

great win.
                  From minute 30 onwards Sepahan was on top of the game full on. Saba had absolutely nothing to say!
                  When Kolahkaj came on late in the game and saba started pressuring that was then Sepahan had to defend well and they did just that.
                  overall, we saw a great passing game and control from Sepahan players.
                  I don't think we'll have too much trouble in defense this season, as shown already Sepahan has best defense with Aghili and Bengar and Akbari and now Armando who has locked the right back for us.
                  Akbari seemed a bit shaky not the usual player he used to be.
                  anyway I've talked about the game in the live report thread so im not doing here again.

Good to see Zob getting a point against pp. Ebrahimzadeh shireh!

It was obvious Sepahan is lacking a player maker like navidkia. Hopefully Saket finds a solution.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Jabbari was the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                      ^ Jabbari was the solution.
                      Yes but he was keen to stay in SS. Saket offered him the contract but he didn't want it.
                      same as janvario. There is no one in iran ATM who can replace Navidkia.
                      We need a creative playmaker who can set up the forwards and distribute the ball using the skills of through balls and long balls into empty spaces, something Mohamram is God at.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Firat:
                        because of the heat we didn't perform well in the first 30 minute. but then we could have won with a bigger margin. we only think about a victory against Saipa.

صحبتهای فیرات دقایقی پس از بازی
                        انگين فيرات پس از پيروزي 2 بر صفر برابر صبا باتري قم اظهار داشت: تا دقيقه 30 به دليل گرماي هوا عملكرد خوبي نداشتيم؛ اما در ادامه، شرايط*مان بهتر شد و توانستيم توپ و ميدان را در اختيار بگيريم. در اين مسابقه اشتباهات كوچكي را مرتكب شديم. همين عاملي شد كه نتوانيم با گل*هاي بيشتري نماينده قم را شكست دهيم زيرا معتقدم نتيجه مي*توانست بهتر از 2 بر صفر براي ما رقم بخورد.
                        سرمربي آلماني اضافه كرد: هفته آينده مقابل سايپا بازي سختي را پيش رو داريم؛ اما مقابل آنها به فكر پيروزي هستيم.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^ I know, Moharram is a rare jowl.

Comment

Next game against Saipa in karaj will be very difficult, we have no choice but to win. Saipa isn't at their top form so it's possible to get points against them.
                            I also think Asghari will be back for this game.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Saipa was better with Daei. Under teh circumstances Sepahan should be able to beat Saipa.

Comment

yes but Saipa is getting better and better as the coach is getting to know the team better.
                                However with this Sepahan performance that i saw, It's very likely and possible we can win in karaj

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X