No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firat, Sepahan coach believe SS- Sepahan match was played a level above asian standards.

دوشنبه 28 مرداد 1387

فيرات: اين مسابقه فراتر از فوتبال آسيا بود
    تهران IranSport.Net - سرمربى تيم فوتبال سپاهان اصفهان گفت: مسابقه مقابل استقلال، ديدارى جذاب و فراتر از سطح فوتبال آسيا بود. اينكر فيرات پس از تساوى يك بر يك مقابل استقلال تهران گفت: در اين مسابقه خوب بازى كرديم و سطح اين ديدار از فوتبال آسيا فراتر بود اما به دليل آنكه چند بازيكن خود را در طول هفته در اختيار نداشتيم، بازيكنان با يكدگير هماهنگ نبودند.
    تاريخ مخابره پيام:دوشنبه 28 مرداد 1387

Comment

Ghalenoei thinks SS should have had 2 penalties.

the one on alizadeh was definitely not a penalty. Aghili didn't do anything wrong other than out-muscling alizadeh.
      i don't which other penalty situation he's referring to.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        next week we play Saba Qom in Esfahan, then again we play Saipa in Esfahan.

2 very difficult matches coming up. The one against Saba, we should get the 3 points. Against Saipa, I'll be more than pleased with draw.
        I think you shouldn't expect anything than a win against Saipa, specially at home. The over hyped Saipa has so far been the punching bag and Sepahan is good enough not to worry about them. Ofcourse I don't mean underestimating them, but they shouldn't be such a threat right now.
        HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
        you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          as Firat said in the post match, not having the WAFF players in the training made things more difficult and the team didnt show a lot of tem work and combinations.
          What?!?! Firat, like Qn, is trying to destroy TM and Daei. He has a hidden agenda and wants to get rid of Daei so he can become TM coach. How did he dare sating?! He should be sent back to Turkey
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
            I think you shouldn't expect anything than a win against Saipa, specially at home. The over hyped Saipa has so far been the punching bag and Sepahan is good enough not to worry about them. Ofcourse I don't mean underestimating them, but they shouldn't be such a threat right now.
            Saipa is always a problem for Sepahan. WE might get a win since Firat knows saipa players very well, but I'll be happy with a draw, a win will be the icing on the cake.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i know this is a sepahan fan thread but since the topic is about saipa, i really hope esteghlal plays saipa as soon as possible because noone can deny saipa has the resources to be a top team in IPL this season.

they have facilities, they have budget, they have players and they have good european coaches.
              i think the problem lies in the new coaching staff and new players adjusting to each other, to the new environment and gelling up as a team. saipa has made a lot of change to its team, both in coaching level and squad level.
              the later esteghlal plays saipa, the more stronger saipa will be cos the coach will find his starting 11, will have more time to analyse its opponents, the players will learn to adapt to each other and the coach's tactics, etc.

in my opinion and people can quote me on this, u guys and perspolis should be happy to play saipa quite early. i wish we play saipa soon as well! (damn it, i just found we play saipa in week 16. its gonna be a real tough game for us )
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^^Good luck to esteghlal then.

But the same goes for Sepahan, we have a new squad a new coaching staff so the more they train and play with each other the better they get..hopefully.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Wow, that a great news.

Gholamreza Rezaei, the beast, will not play against Sepahan next week since he got a red card against Bargh.

now we'll definitely win.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    i know this is a sepahan fan thread but since the topic is about saipa, i really hope esteghlal plays saipa as soon as possible because noone can deny saipa has the resources to be a top team in IPL this season.

they have facilities, they have budget, they have players and they have good european coaches.
                    i think the problem lies in the new coaching staff and new players adjusting to each other, to the new environment and gelling up as a team. saipa has made a lot of change to its team, both in coaching level and squad level.
                    the later esteghlal plays saipa, the more stronger saipa will be cos the coach will find his starting 11, will have more time to analyse its opponents, the players will learn to adapt to each other and the coach's tactics, etc.

in my opinion and people can quote me on this, u guys and perspolis should be happy to play saipa quite early. i wish we play saipa soon as well! (damn it, i just found we play saipa in week 16. its gonna be a real tough game for us )
                    we are not esteghlal or sepahan,we are PERSPOLIS,we will beat saipa or any other tam either in week1 or week16

Comment

^ Any team except Malavan of course
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

is going to be a lot of ups and downs, and or GOJE HA RA AKHARE PAEIZ MISHMARAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                          is going to be a lot of ups and downs, and or JOJE HA RA AKHARE PAEIZ MISHMARAN.
                          on ke are.
                          Saipa is last in the table now but surely they will be right up there in top 5 at the end of the season. Same as Sepahan. We're not playing at our best despite not having navidkia, karimi and bahadorani for the ss game but we'll get better each day just like TM.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Nothing too much to worry about our new team needs some time to get well together especially now and hajsafi bengar and aghily could really use a rest however about our upcomming games both will be very difficult as saba has tons of good players actually despite having rezaei sent off last game is good for sepahan but saba is a tough cover and saipa also has talented players they will be back up i think if we get 4 points out of these 2 games that would be pretty nice and beating the weaker teams in ipl will get us higher in the rankings hopefully sepahan can do it

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                              ^ Any team except Malavan of course
                              Correction: Any team, with some reservation for the matches where Ghahremani is the ref

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                              is going to be a lot of ups and downs, and or GOJE HA RA AKHARE PAEIZ MISHMARAN.
                              or maybe...JOOJE ha ro kabab mikonan o ba GOJE mikhoran
                              HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                              you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post

or maybe...JOOJE ha ro kabab mikonan o ba GOJE mikhoran
                                lol Yummm!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X