Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    yea that's great news.
    I think they have to finish this stadium by that time since there is a competition going to be held there. Sepahan in Naghshe jahan is unbeatable.

Comment

wow 88K. I thought it was going to be 75K.
      I think it can get full is certain matches such as ACL final or semi-final, Hazfi cup final or games against PP or SS.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i know i thought they said 75 as well wow this will be the second best stadium in iran then

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
          i know i thought they said 75 as well wow this will be the second best stadium in iran then
          probably. What i like about Naghshe jahan is that unlike Azadi, the fans are much closer to the pitch (azadi's like 50metres apart). This allows for a better atmosphere to be made by the fans. SS PP will get soorakh when they come to this stadium with 88k fans going down their throats.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ haha dont they always

Comment

Asghari:
              I have a lot of ambition against esteghlal.
              I'll try hard this season to become top scorer again.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

heyf shod. we could have have won this game if only firat introduced asghari in the second half.
                a draw isn't bad result looking at playing a esteghlal at azadi.

Ehsan Fagregas and Akbari looked so tired today.
                Armando sa wasok in defense but his crosses are not reliable.
                Aghili was perfect. same as bengar.
                Abolheil and jamshidian committed many fouls but that was necessary against players like kazemi and jabari.

overall a bad game in my perspective, we still need a lot of improvements specifically in offensive moves.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

meanwhile when sepahan is having a little bit of start of season problems on the otherhand zobahan is on fire with 3 straight wins lets go zobahannnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    heyf shod. we could have have won this game if only firat introduced asghari in the second half.
                    a draw isn't bad result looking at playing a esteghlal at azadi.

Ehsan Fagregas and Akbari looked so tired today.
                    Armando sa wasok in defense but his crosses are not reliable.
                    Aghili was perfect. same as bengar.
                    Abolheil and jamshidian committed many fouls but that was necessary against players like kazemi and jabari.

overall a bad game in my perspective, we still need a lot of improvements specifically in offensive moves.
                    Doroste heyf shod, I liked Sepahan's game in the first half, but like in the away game against PP, they started to defend in the second half until they conceded the goal

I am getting a bit worried about Aghili and Hajsafi, They have played so many games during the past year and couldn't get a rest in the holidays because of TM camps and games. Especially Aghili has been a fix player in all Sepahan and TM games. I hope they can keep their form and don't pick up injures.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

In the second half Sepahan looked very tired, I guss due to WAFF. I am sure they will do better with time. In the other hand, SS was very dangerious in the second half. They were quicker and missed several scoring opportunity in second half. Sepahan should be happy with the draw.

Comment

We shoudln't forget that we played a very strong Esteghlal team with GN as coach unlike last year, Esteghlal will do much better and i believe is a title contender so getting a draw at Azadi isn't that bad after all.
                        Esteghlal players ran a lot in the second half making our players look tired. This game didn't have many goal scoring oppourtunities, SS had some half chances in the second half but that was about it. The goal thye scored was a total mess and an accident.
                        as Firat said in the post match, not having the WAFF players in the training made things more difficult and the team didnt show a lot of tem work and combinations. We need more time to get to our optimal performance.

One thing, i was disappointed at jamshidian, he lost the battle against jabari and kazemi while abolheil made up for his mistakes.
                        moing on, next game against Saba in Esfahan. Home games are essential to win. Nothing other than 3 points will be good enough.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

What happened to Jaba Mujiri?
                          Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

^^he went to PAS, about today's game, a tie outside of home is not that bad for sepahan,
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Jaba was supposed to move to Pas, I'm not sure if he's there or not.

yes a tie is a good result in away games especially against a a title contender like ss.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

next week we play Saba Qom in Esfahan, then again we play Saipa in Esfahan.

2 very difficult matches coming up. The one against Saba, we should get the 3 points. Against Saipa, I'll be more than pleased with draw.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X