No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^exactly, I rather have Viera who has already experienced the Iranian football and knows the players well than to bring in a coach who is a NOOB to iranian football and who needs time to get to know the players. But I'm sure Saket will find a professional and respected replacement for Viera if he leaves. Looking at the players he's bought You know he's serious about next season and he wont have spent so much on new players and get a crappy coach

Not sure about foreign coaches but locally we can get Jalali or Dr. Zolfaghar.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      about viera, i hope u guys get someone better than him if u wanna replace him! the problem with iranian football is, many times, they are not satisified, they fire the coach thinking the next coach they get will be better!
      im not saying viera is a great coach or anything, all im saying is, if u guys wanna sack him, make sure his replacement will be someone better than him.
      in other words, make sure u progress, not regress!!
      I agree with you Yahsar jan. Viera was appointed half way through the IPL season while he had no information about Iran's league. It takes time for any coach to get to know the players and the league. It doesn't make sense to fire him without giving him enough time to catch up, especially if consider that Sepahan's management do not seem to have a good replacement in mind.

Viera's resume does not look like a bad one compared to other IPL coaches and I doubt Sepahan can attract a better coach for the next season. Replacing coach X for coach Y for no good reason and after just a few losses creates instability in the team and is not a smart move IMO. I would have liked to see Viera in charge of the team for a longer period before we can make a good judgment about his coaching skills.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
        I agree with you Yahsar jan. Viera was appointed half way through the IPL season while he had no information about Iran's league. It takes time for any coach to get to know the players and the league. It doesn't make sense to fire him without giving him enough time to catch up, especially if consider that Sepahan's management do not seem to have a good replacement in mind.
        Viera's resume does not look like a bad one compared to other IPL coaches and I doubt Sepahan can attract a better coach for the next season. Replacing coach X for coach Y for no good reason and after just a few losses creates instability in the team and is not a smart move IMO. I would have liked to see Viera in charge of the team for a longer period before we can make a good judgment about his coaching skills.
        thankyou TM-fan.
        there were certain sepahan players who did say at the end of the league that viera is too small for sepahan and its goals and maybe they are right but im getting tired of the attitude and mentality that "the grass is always greener on the other side"

frankly in my opinion, luka bonacic was better than jorvan viera, so in reality, sepahan regressed by hiring viera but its understandable because it was in the middle of the season and sepahan was participating in 3 cups, so the management had to make a quick decision and hire somebody who could fit certain criteria like availability, budget, certain credibility and experience, etc. but now that the season is over, the management has to take its time and make sure wat they are doing is going to benefit sepahan, its players, fans and iran more than damage! if they cant find a coach who can fit the criteria better than viera, then they must realize that viera is the best option they got even if he isnt big enough for sepahan.

but knowing the zebel saket and the sharp character of esfehanis in general, specially those in managerial and executive posts, i think they will make a good decision.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

congratz to sepahan novin who beat estil azin in tehran itself 2-1 itself after falling behind 1-0 in the 71st minute!

sepahan novin has qualified to IPL!!

in the other game, the first leg was played in samen stadium in mashahd and the game between payam mashad and foolad khuzestan ended 0-0.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^^ Finally a good football news for me
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              congratz to sepahan novin who beat estil azin in tehran itself 2-1 itself after falling behind 1-0 in the 71st minute!
              sepahan novin has qualified to IPL!!
              in the other game, the first leg was played in samen stadium in mashahd and the game between payam mashad and foolad khuzestan ended 0-0.
              Is estil asin out of luck to qualify ?

Comment

congrat to all the sepahan fans, now two teams to cheer about and technically they have increased their chances of championship for next year, according to saket it is LEGAL for a team to have two teams in a primer league, which he said it is done in other countries too?? does anyone who which teams he is talking about and from what league??/ i know for a fact that real mardrid has two teams, but they CAN'T be in the same division in the same season, they have a 2nd team in segundo division!!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Sepahan shireh, Saket shireh, isfahaniha shiran!!

good to see Novin beat a ver rich club, it would be funny to see Parvin's face now

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    Sepahan shireh, Saket shireh, isfahaniha shiran!!
                    good to see Novin beat a ver rich club, it would be funny to see Parvin's face now
                    i know, i wonder what his excuse is this time, the referee, the weather, the ball, ect....

BIG MONEY = BIG CHOCK
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      i know, i wonder what his excuse is this time, the referee, the weather, the ball, ect....
                      BIG MONEY = BIG CHOCK
                      the weather was perfect and he better not mention the word referee because the damn referee gave 6 minutes of extra time while there should have been like 2-3 min.

but who cares our reserves kicked a$$!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus
                        I am guessing Parvin is pretty upset. Poor guy.
                        lo at his face, when they were losing to Sepahan Novin

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ its nice to see he did not have a heart attack.

Comment

Apparently, Emad Reza scored Iraq's winner against the Aussies yesterday.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

nice, hope he stays in sepahan
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Yea he did, It was a great goal as well

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X