Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    The sarbazi fiasco with Tractor messed up his development. He was on the TM radar around the 2014 WC when he was one of the top goalscorers. I think he will return of form after a summer to train with Sepahan
    He wasn’t just on the radar he was in every camp leading up to Brazil and was one of the final cuts - I was a little surprised to see him cut bc at the time he was undoubtedly our best striker after Gucci but CQ opted for KA I think mostly due to the investment he made in him from the first day he came to Iran (which looking back at was a good choice).
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

There will be much activity in Sepahan this year regardless. The defense is primarily what needs to be fixed big time.
      I do see Sepahan eventually returning to the top of the league soon

Comment

I can just hear the bad language towards Ghalenoei from Esteghlal fans now lol.

Just imagine what happens if Ghalenoei and Zob Ahan eliminate Esteghlal.

I’m happy that Esteghlal made it to the round of 16 and they are obviously the favorites to win. But I’m supporting Zob Ahan when they play Esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

I’m happy that Esteghlal made it to the round of 16 and they are obviously the favorites to win. But I’m supporting Zob Ahan when they play Esteghlal.
          It is better Esteghlal wins. Zob Ahan will be cake walk for non-Iranian teams in ACl.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

I would like ZobAhan to win on any given day, but Esteghlal by far has the better chance to make it deep. Zobahan is very fortunate to be in the R16, they looked very bad the last 3 or 4 games

Comment

Current situation of Sepahan has a lot to do with management and fans. Their senior team has done the worse while their U16-19 were the best.

U14

1-Iranmehr Academy
              2- Foulad Academy

3- Shahrdari Ardebil
              4- Matin Banol

U16:

1- Sepahan
              2- Foulad

3- Moghavemat Tehran
              4- SNasaji

U19:

1-Sepahan
              2-Foulad

3-Mes
              4-Badr

U21:

1-Zobahan
              2-Foulad

3-Khooneh be Khooneh
              4-Sanat Naft

Comment

is Sepahan in 2nd division now??

Comment

What a fkin mess... Worst season I've ever watched Sepahan

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  is Sepahan in 2nd division now??
                  Playoffs against Azadegan 3rd. It's probably gonna be one of Khooneh be Khooneh, Nassaji, Baadran or Fajr

Comment

Sepahan's players should be beat up and half their salary should be taken away. Totally unacceptable. These fucking players are toothless. Ive never seen Sepahan not be able to even create 1 chance at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      What a fkin mess... Worst season I've ever watched Sepahan

Playoffs against Azadegan 3rd. It's probably gonna be one of Khooneh be Khooneh, Nassaji, Baadran or Fajr
                      Threre is no playoffs as far as I know this year. 2 teams relegating, 2 teams promoting. Lucky Siah Jamegan and Naft Tehran were worse then Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        Sepahan's players should be beat up and half their salary should be taken away. Totally unacceptable. These fucking players are toothless. Ive never seen Sepahan not be able to even create 1 chance at home.
                        And what’s with Karimi insisting on taking long shots with his shit left foot

Comment

Dreadful, Sepahan's situation doesn't look very good. They got decent players in most areas just need better defenders and playmakers on paper. Stability and mental toughness is the biggest issue right now.

Comment

add mehrdad mohammadi as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                              add mehrdad mohammadi as well
                              Yes. Send him, Saeed Aghai and Sasan to their real home next winter transfer window.

Comment

So is Sepahan playing a play off against khooneh be khooneh? When will the 1st and 2nd leg be?
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X