Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Rafael Criveallaro scored his first goal for his new club (Feirense CF) in the Portuguese League.
    https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...rense-Boavista

Why couldn't he break through in Sepahan?
    Another question, why can't any of our Iranian players go there instead of player like him or Robson?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Rafael Criveallaro scored his first goal for his new club (Feirense CF) in the Portuguese League.
      https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...rense-Boavista

Why couldn't he break through in Sepahan?
      He did start a few games but he was average at best.

Comment

Sepahan Javanan after beating Naft Ahvaz 4-0 clenched championship with 50 points

با پیروزی بر نفت اهواز
        جوانان فولاد مبارکه سپاهان با اقتدار قهرمان ایران شدند
        امروز, 19:42 | کد خبر: 26212 | بازدید: 85 مرتبه
        جوانان فولاد مبارکه سپاهان با اقتدار قهرمان ایران شدند
        به گزارش پایگاه خبری طوفان زرد و به نقل از روابط عمومی باشگاه فولاد مبارکه سپاهان هفته پایانی مسابقات فوتبال لیگ برتر جوانان کشور درشهرهای مختلف ایران برگزار شد و تیم فوتبال فولاد مبارکه سپاهان توانست با اقتدار برسکوی قهرمانی این دوره از مسابقات بایستد.
        در حالی که امروز تیم فولاد خوزستان نتیجه را به گل گهرسیرجان واگذار کرد , طلایی پوشان سپاهان در اهواز دست به کار بزرگی زدند و توانستند با نتیجه ۴بر صفر نفت اهواز راشکست دهند وبا کسب ۵۰ امتیاز قهرمان این دوره از مسابقات شوند.
        در این دیدار صادقی دوگل , پسندیده یک گل و رضاغریب شیء دیگر گل طلایی پوشان را به ثمر رساندند.
        در این دوره از مسابقات ، سعید اورنگی بعنوان سرمربی و حسن مختاری بعنوان سرپرست هدایت تیم جوانان سپاهان را بعهده داشتند.
        تیم فوتبال جوانان فولاد مبارکه سپاهان:
        علی خسروی – آرین جان قربانی – رضا کاخ ساز – سبحان پسندیده – رضا لیموچی – سامان رنجبر – محمدرضا نوری – امیرحسین کلباسی – مهران کاظمی – محسن معظمی گودرزی – امیرحسین یادگاری – عباس کریمی – علیرضا صفــری – احمدرضا دهـداری – علیرضا صادقی (آقای گل) – غلام ثابت ایمانی – بنیامین زمانی – مهدی آقابابائی – امیرحسین بهادر – شایان تارین – رضا غریب شیء – امیرحسین عموشاهی – علی نصــر – امیر صادقی – امیرحسین مظلومی
        سعید اورنگی (سرمربی) – حمید زیدی ( مربی) – ابراهیم لوینیان ( مربی) – منصور سلیمانی (مربی دروازه بان ها) عباس کیهانیان (بدنساز ) – عسگر امیدوند (پزشکیار) – عباس منصوری (تدارکات ) و حسن مختـاری (سرپرس
        ت)

Comment

i saw a picture of sepahan officials having a meeting and discussing what design to have their next seasons jersey , and in fact they brought jerseys such as borrosia Dortmund to display and talk about maybe the similarities that sepahan could have , IMO this is plain unprofessional , i always thought its the sponsor/ brand which picks the designs however having to stick with the clubs traditional colors.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
            i saw a picture of sepahan officials having a meeting and discussing what design to have their next seasons jersey , and in fact they brought jerseys such as borrosia Dortmund to display and talk about maybe the similarities that sepahan could have , IMO this is plain unprofessional , i always thought its the sponsor/ brand which picks the designs however having to stick with the clubs traditional colors.
            I hope they go with black jersey and yellow shorts for away games.

Comment

Sepahan should hire Mohamad Mayeli Kohan as their youth scout. He brought so many stars to our national team at some point. People like Mahdavikia, Karim Bagheri, Shahroudi, Minavand, Azizi, Ostad Asadi, Pashazadeh and ... are in debt to this man. Sepahan can rise again from ashes under MMK guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                He brought so many stars to our national team at some point. People like Mahdavikia, Karim Bagheri, Shahroudi, Minavand, Azizi, Ostad Asadi, Pashazadeh and ... are in debt to this man.
                and that was the only time in his life that he did that! Since it happened only once and during one period and in all other times he destroyed every team he worked with, I'd call that an extremely lucky period. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  and that was the only time in his life that he did that! Since it happened only once and during one period and in all other times he destroyed every team he worked with, I'd call that an extremely lucky period. lol
                  If that clown was any good lonis would take him as he is one of their own.

Comment

i really hope for alot of changes in the coming months in terms of management , players and coaching staff.
                    sigpic

Comment

this was a very tough season for sepahan. hopefully they can regroup and comeback strong next season.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        this was a very tough season for sepahan. hopefully they can regroup and comeback strong next season.
                        Starts all with management. Most of the players like Sasan, Sharifi, Karimi, Aghaei, Mohammadi, etc are top level players.
                        Hopefully they don't just get rid of every possible player and try to build on what they have

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Starts all with management. Most of the players like Sasan, Sharifi, Karimi, Aghaei, Mohammadi, etc are top level players.
                          Hopefully they don't just get rid of every possible player and try to build on what they have
                          I really hope to see sharifi back to his old self he was one of my favorite players a few years back.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I really hope to see sharifi back to his old self he was one of my favorite players a few years back.
                            The sarbazi fiasco with Tractor messed up his development. He was on the TM radar around the 2014 WC when he was one of the top goalscorers. I think he will return of form after a summer to train with Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              The sarbazi fiasco with Tractor messed up his development. He was on the TM radar around the 2014 WC when he was one of the top goalscorers. I think he will return of form after a summer to train with Sepahan
                              I remember there were a lot of rumors he would go to Austria for one of the Vienna teams. Turned out to be bazaar garmi big time

Comment

Mohammadi has been very disappointing if Im honest. Also Im losing hope in Aref Gholami

Comment

Working...
                                X