Clear All

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Lak's grassrolling is worse than arabs.

2-0 done. What a disaster, Oliveira is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

As much as I like Oliviera, he is a wasted spot for foreign player spot. Time to go get someone like Toure, Chimba, or Bruno Cesar

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Reversal of fortune

If i am not wrong. Last season after W6:

Week 6: 2016 ..............Sepahan 10 points
        Week 6: 2016 ..............Foulad 6 points

Week 6: 2017 ..............Sepahan 6 points
        Week 6: 2017 ..............Foulad 10 points

Comment

Whoaaa Sepahan seemed like a hopeless team. I feel bad for Kranjar, he is a decent coach, he just doesn't have the right ingredients in his team to pull it off.

On a different note, what a waste of money to build such big yet unattractive stadiums for teams like Foolad, Mashhadi teams where they barely manage to bring a few thousand spectators to the stadium. I cannot believe Foolad will have yet an exclusive stadium with high seat capacity, whereas a 15,000-20,000 modern stadium would have sufficed. These dull looking concrete stadiums remind me of the North Korea's ugly plain stadiums.

Gilan is one of the most football-crazed regions of the country, yet look at their stadiums, so shameful. What criteria do these idiots take into account before making such stupid decisions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Whoaaa Sepahan seemed like a hopeless team. I feel bad for Kranjar, he is a decent coach, he just doesn't have the right ingredients in his team to pull it off.

On a different note, what a waste of money to build such big yet unattractive stadiums for teams like Foolad, Mashhadi teams where they barely manage to bring a few thousand spectators to the stadium. I cannot believe Foolad will have yet an exclusive stadium with high seat capacity, whereas a 15,000-20,000 modern stadium would have sufficed. These dull looking concrete stadiums remind me of the North Korea's ugly plain stadiums.

Gilan is one of the most football-crazed regions of the country, yet look at their stadiums, so shameful. What criteria do these idiots take into account before making such stupid decisions?

To be fair to Foolad Ahvaz, they at least sare spending their own money to build their own stadium.

Also Foolad Gostaresh paid for their own stadium and Sepahan partially funded Naghshe Jahan. The rest of the teams are mooches.

Comment

Most teams in Shomal should try to make inexpensive but modern stadiums like gostaresh.
              Perhaps a bit bigger but 15-20k should be enough for places like Gilan

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What a fucked up flop this Marvan is messing up a one on one. Olivera had one great performance and 2 shitty ones. So much for the 2 foreign slots. Neither are worth a dime.

Comment

How did Ali Karimi play?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    How did Ali Karimi play?
                    Ali KArimi and Rafael and Pourghaz and Aghaie were the only players that were OK. CQ really knows his shit. The bad news is the 1st 3 were mysteriously subbed out & the 4th was injured.

Comment

ZobAhan was victim of bad referee in this match vs SS. I saw the last 35 min and referee was one sided. It was like referee didn't want SS to lose the match. He had so many call in favor of SS unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        ZobAhan was victim of bad referee in this match vs SS. I saw the last 35 min and referee was one sided. It was like referee didn't want SS to lose the match. He had so many call in favor of SS unfortunately.
                        Hosseini (Zob Ahan) missed many chances as well.

Comment

Comment

Zob Ahan is going to move its next home games to Qom, since Fooladshahr's pitch is going to be replaced.

http://zobahanclub.com/content/54766

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=41674

Comment

The only Sepahan team that is doing good now is the Women's team. Dameshoon garm they beat Azarakhsh Tehran 4-1. Here are some pics:
                                http://toofanezard.ir/24655-%DA%AF%D...%AE%D8%B4.html

Comment

Working...
                                X