Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was the attendance?

Comment

This a Sepahan thread and I have lots of respect for the club! Great game they played too!

But Torabi....what a player!!!! He's slowly becoming one of my favorite players in TM after Nekounam! Not only because he's so talented (we have many of them in TM) but perhaps mostly because he hasn't yet been given what he deserves in TM! The guy is being wasted in the PGL big time!

Comment

I would wait and see if Sedghian can perform consistently. Why did Oliveira or Amini not start again?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          I would wait and see if Sedghian can perform consistently. Why did Oliveira or Amini not start again?
          Both are injured. Amini will be out for at least a couple of months due to surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            what was the attendance?
            15k, 2nd best attendance in first week.

Comment

Good news for Sepahan. Sasan Ansari can play against Padideh.

Comment

Worst result in IPL for Sepahan in it's history. Only positive today was Rafael. He was pretty good in the 30 minutes he was in the game.

Comment

Inam az Sedghian. Bad goalkeeping performance. Literally what I said 1 week ago:

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Comment

Haddadifar tore his ACL...once again!! He will miss the entire season.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Haddadifar tore his ACL...once again!! He will miss the entire season.
                      Poor guy.. He is basically the Navidkia for Zobahan. Never truly got to reach his full potential with all his injuries.

Sadly, I think it's time to think what's best for himself and family and call it a career

Comment

Exciting Derby
                        http://tamasha.com/v/LmZZM

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          Great game, could have gone either way lots of chances and corners for both teams.

Comment

Moharram and Rajabzadeh in coaching classes

Comment

Hadi Aghili shoulda been a keeper just tried to upload my pic but I don't have enough space idk how to clear it out
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Like I said before, this Sepahan team would be either really good or really bad.
                                Unfortunately, this team has been really bad and I am beginning to think Kranjcar's job will soon be in jeopardy

Comment

Working...
                                X