Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ضور مربی ایتالیایی برای آموزش مربیان سپاهانی

علی عابدی ، تنها مربی ایرانی و اصفهانی که اکنون در اتحادیه فوتبال ایتالیا مشغول به کار است از طرف سپاهانی ها ماموریت دارد تا مقدمات لازم جهت حضور سرجیو روتیچانی در اصفهان برای آموزش مربیان رده های سنی پایه فراهم آورد تا پس از حضور مربیان ایتالیایی برای بدنسازی تیم ملی شمشیربازی، پای یک مربی ایتالیایی دیگر به ایران باز شود.

او در رابطه با برگزاری این کلاس، در گفتگویی به صحبت پرداخت، او در این باره گفت: به همت باشگاه فولاد مبارکه سپاهان کلاسی آموزشی را برگزار خواهیم کرد و مدرس این کلاس مهم ،سرجیو رو تیچانی ، رئیس اتحادیه مربیان منطقه لاتزیو ، و مدرس کلاسهای uefa ،در سری c ، a است . سرجیو ، همچنین مدرس رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال ایتالیا و مربی سنین پایه ۱۵ ، ۹ ساله ها است . روتیچا نی ، بسیار منظم و اعتقاد به کارش دارد و مربی شناخته شده ای در ایتالیا و اروپاست .

علی عابدی به عنوان تنها مربی ایرانی حاضر در اتحادیه فوتبال ایتالیا چندی پیش در مصاحبه ای با شبکه sky به صحبت پرداخت، او ضمن ضمن تاکید به برگزاری این کلاس در ایران و شهر اصفهان، در پاسخ مجری برنامه در رابطه با رویارویی کی روش و لیپی در ورزشگاه آزادی گفته بود: دو مربی بزرگ تیمهای ملی ایران و چین که در استادیوم آزادی مقابل یکدیگر صف آرایی کردند . لیپی ، در سالیان بعد اگر در سرزمین اژدها (چین ) ماندگار شود قطعا ، فوتبال این خطه را متحول تر خواهد کرد . حضور کی روش ، در راس کادر فنی تیم ملی ایران را باید به فال نیک بگیریم که تا قبل از دو بازی پایانی ، صعود تیم ملی ایران را به جام جهانی روسیه قطعی کرد. تیم ایران با استراتژی کی روش خیلی راحت و بدون اما و اگر راه خود به روسیه را هموار کرد .

Comment

Sepahani twins

Comment

Crivellaro signed. Finally a new quality CAM, this will be an exciting season for Sepahan. I hope Ansari will not flop

----------------------Ansari--------------------

Mohammadi------Crivellaro-----------Mirzaei/Ali Mohammadi

----------Sarlak-------------Navidkia----------

Aghaei-----Pourghaz----Jairo-------Jafari

-------------------Oliveira----------------------

the quality is definitely there to be title contenders

Comment

Predicted 11 (before Crivallero signed)

Comment

دوره مربیگری
            C آسیا

رجب زاده و نویدکیا

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW-6DWfF_gg/

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXD9wK-BmlO/

Comment

I am hoping the best for us tomorrow and this season in general. I hope we can compete for the title but it seems this team will be either very good or hover around the 5th spot like last season

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        I am hoping the best for us tomorrow and this season in general. I hope we can compete for the title but it seems this team will be either very good or hover around the 5th spot like last season
                        wow. What a prediction lol. Care to throw in any other possibilities in there? Theoretically sepahan could finish mid table, lower mid table, or relegate as well.

Comment

We lost so many chances today but we played pretty good. With Sasan and Marvan and Crovellaro joining we should be set. Papi and Aghaie were great on the left but the right side was nonexistent. The surprise was it looks like our 3rd GK the youngster Sadghiani might turn to # 1. He is young and exudes a lot of confidence and had a spectacular save. Better yet he has been in Sepahan since he was 10.

Highlights and goals:
                          http://tamasha.com/v/0VY1Y

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            We lost so many chances today but we played pretty good. With Sasan and Marvan and Crovellaro joining we should be set. Papi and Aghaie were great on the left but the right side was nonexistent. The surprise was it looks like our 3rd GK the youngster Sadghiani might turn to # 1. He is young and exudes a lot of confidence and had a spectacular save. Better yet he has been in Sepahan since he was 10.

Highlights and goals:
                            http://tamasha.com/v/0VY1Y
                            That was one hell of a save, looks to be a big fella too. How did the new Brazilian guy? Also I think I'm the only one who actually really likes the new kits lol.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              That was one hell of a save, looks to be a big fella too. How did the new Brazilian guy? Also I think I'm the only one who actually really likes the new kits lol.
                              Rafael didn't play and Rodriguez was good for his first game. I was very impressed with Aghaie. I think he did a good job of filling Ehsan's shoes.

Comment

Sedghiani has really good physique for a keeper and he looked solid. He looks like he has more potential then Amini. Shame we couldn't get the 3 points today. We really need Sasan and Marwan ASAP. Jairo Rodriguez was also pretty solid today, he might be a decent purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X