• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im far from convinced by Aref Gholami as CB. He should only play RB

Comment

Veisi just resigned!

Comment

Veisi has officially resigned , and we signed jabarov . Veisi resigning is not going to end well
        sigpic

Comment

I think Veisi didn't want Jabbarov and Sepahan officials decided to sign him themselves.

Comment

^^really, i think veisi needed to stay put with Esteghlal Khouzestan last year.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

We have become a joke. Since when does management buy players without the knowledge of the coach? I am not a fan of Veisi as I think his championship was pure luck at Es Kh and both Sepahan and Esteghlal were going through trouble last year but Sepahan's problem is the management more than coaching.

Comment

wtf is wrong with veisi? why would he not want djeparov? he is better than every single winger on sepahan besides hajsafi. he has not been able to do squat with a pretty solid team anyway so maybe it was for the best....sitting at 7th place well into the second half of the season is not good enough for this team. they should look to bring back bonacic or maybe ebrahimzadeh.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Would Sepahan fans be mad if Basirat was made head coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Would Sepahan fans be mad if Basirat was made head coach?
                    Basirat is not good enough. Most fans want Kranchar back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      wtf is wrong with veisi? why would he not want djeparov? he is better than every single winger on sepahan besides hajsafi. he has not been able to do squat with a pretty solid team anyway so maybe it was for the best....sitting at 7th place well into the second half of the season is not good enough for this team. they should look to bring back bonacic or maybe ebrahimzadeh.
                      I think that was an excuse. Veisi is brilliant in publicity stunts like last week when he became jav zadeh after a 2-1 win.

Comment

Lol apparently Veisi withdrew his decision and will stay as Sepahan coach.

Comment

Here is some details on the situation:

-Veisi said that we didn't need a CAM and needed a defensive midfielder. He said we have scored as many goals as PP this year but have conceded as many goals as Mashin Sazi.
                          - Veisi wanted Teymourian, R.Cheshmi, F.Bagheri
                          - Sepahan officials signed Djeparov by themselves
                          - Veisi also said that if they wanted to sign someone as old as Djeparov, why did they tell me to make the team younger and get rid of H.Aghily.

Bizzare management situation in Sepahan right now.
                          -

Comment

Wtf was that? Players either dgaf or were too emotional. Veisi didn't seem to care to motivate his players or make changes and sat quietly on the bench the whole 2nd half. Khalilzadeh gand zand what happened to him?

I think that Veisi will be sacked now

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Wtf was that? Players either dgaf or were too motivational. Veisi didn't seem to care to motivate his players or make changes and sat quietly on the bench the whole 2nd half. Khalilzadeh gand zand what happened to him?

I think that Veisi will be sacked now
                              abysmal performance. I wake up today check the score and I'm like WTF???? Khalilzadeh has been Sepahan's weakest player all season. Sepahan needs a psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                Here is some details on the situation:

-Veisi said that we didn't need a CAM and needed a defensive midfielder. He said we have scored as many goals as PP this year but have conceded as many goals as Mashin Sazi.
                                - Veisi wanted Teymourian, R.Cheshmi, F.Bagheri
                                - Sepahan officials signed Djeparov by themselves
                                - Veisi also said that if they wanted to sign someone as old as Djeparov, why did they tell me to make the team younger and get rid of H.Aghily.

Bizzare management situation in Sepahan right now.
                                -
                                Only in Iran.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X