No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is sarlak doing so far this season? Only seen a couple of sepahan matches this season so I can't really say
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      How is sarlak doing so far this season? Only seen a couple of sepahan matches this season so I can't really say
      Not bad. However he cost us the game vs. Naft. He ran into trouble in the middle of pitch lost the ball, and that's what eventually resulted in Naft's penalty.

Comment

Saeid Ghaedifar terminated his contract.

Comment

Ehsan Pahlevan got injured during team melli camp in Dubai. It seems a little serious. He might lose some matches.

http://90tv.ir/news/349727/%D8%B3%D9...AF%D8%B4%D8%AA

Comment

Hassanzadeh can be good signing for Sepahan. He is good in both the air and with his feet and he has good speed. We could really use a striker with all those abilities.

Comment

Anyone know if Abdi and Hassanzadeh can play for Sepahan against Padideh?

Comment

I fully support Zob Ahan in ACL and hope they massacre every team they come across (with the exception of our clubs).

Comment

Aref Gholami is talented and will become a great player but I think that he's not ready to be a regular starter yet, he can be very clumsy at times and loses many balls. Abdi needs to start at RB imo

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Aref Gholami is talented and will become a great player but I think that he's not ready to be a regular starter yet, he can be very clumsy at times and loses many balls. Abdi needs to start at RB imo
                    Aref Gholami played CB today but he cant play CB even though that's his natural position. He was much better at right back in the Esteghlal game. Veisi is a goof for not signing another CB at the beginning of the season. Sepahan's atrocious defence continues to cost them although that was a BS penalty call today vs. Padideh, but their defence has been all over the place for most of the season. Now that Khalilzadeh is out for another 2-3 games our defence will be even more vunerable.

Comment

Shoja is in his way to Persepolis!

http://90tv.ir/news/352681/%D8%AA%D9...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Mehrdad's winning goal

Comment

Mehrdad's winning goal

What a goal!

Comment

Mehrdad's winning goal

Also assisted the first one
                            Amazing cut back among an eye-catching teamwork

PSYCHOPATH
                            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Congrats for Sep victory.

Comment

Any news on Veisi? During the match (after the second goal) he was taken away by ambulance

Comment

Working...
                                X