Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    To his credit he was good today and wasn't at fault for the goals.
    Did you see the saves he made today? Including the double save? This game could have ended 5-1 if it wasn't for him.

Comment

To his credit he was good today and wasn't at fault for the goals.
      I have no idea why I said Oliveira. I meant Pedro Henrique of course, Oliveira other than 1-2 games has been fine.

Comment

We better win saba lol , with the red card and suspensions they got.
        sigpic

Comment

Sepahan future for goalkeeper

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          Did you see the saves he made today? Including the double save? This game could have ended 5-1 if it wasn't for him.
          Before this save he must go outside and take the ball u 2 m. on the corner, he is heavy and fat ,disaster for Sepahan that middle quality goalkeeper take place for foreigner ,Sepahan have Amini who is bigger future for Sepahan,In other side Sepahan have before Tonchi croat for goalkeeper coach and always Iranian goalkeepers, now you have Iranian goalkeeper coach and brazilian goalkeeper!!!!!

Comment

RIP Mehdi Mirsaeidi AKA Meyti Arabe one of the fan leaders for years.
            http://toofanezard.ir/news/21313-%D9...%B4%D8%AA.html

Comment

Nice hat trick by Tabrizi today for ZA.

Comment

Nice hat trick by Tabrizi today for ZA.
                I think out of everyone in PGPL Tabrizi is the most ready CAM we have available for TM
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Happy for ZZ. Hopefully they can keep it up. Hadadifar is not too far away from playing.

Comment

Sepahan U14 0:1 Manchester City U14

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...A%DB%8C/170828

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      I think out of everyone in PGPL Tabrizi is the most ready CAM we have available for TM
                      I've been saying that for 2 years now but he never gets to stay after the first invitation to TM! He'd be the perfect CAM we've been looking for!

Comment

Tabrizi doesn't play CAM. ZZ's CAM is M.Rajabzadeh. Tabrizi and Pahlevan play on the wings, with Bengston uptop. Whether he can play CAM or not is another question.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          Tabrizi doesn't play CAM. ZZ's CAM is M.Rajabzadeh. Tabrizi and Pahlevan play on the wings, with Bengston uptop. Whether he can play CAM or not is another question.
                          They play 4-2-3-1 and he can play AMC,AMR,AML (inside forward) He is playing in form and surely deserves the call up.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                            Tabrizi has played as both CF and as CAM too! He's a very versatile player, hence his inclusion in TM call ups!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Tabrizi has played as both CF and as CAM too! He's a very versatile player, hence his inclusion in TM call ups!
                              I agree with Babak. I never saw him play CAM these last 2-3 years, he always played either as a Winger or as a forward. Rajabzadeh is almost like a second striker too in a 4-4-2 that ZA usually plays.

Past 2 seasons Rajabzadeh usually partnered with Kaveh Rezaei both as forwards in a 4-4-2 (Tabrizi as a winger, usually right side), then when Kaveh left Bengtson went up with Rajabzadeh, then it became Tabrizi and Rajab, and now Rajab az CAM, Bengtson and Tabrizi up front in a 4-4-2 diamond.

Zob Ahan never played with a CAM past 2-3 seasons until only recently after Golmo got fired, and even then Rajabzadeh is the CAM, Tabrizi is a striker

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                I agree with Babak. I never saw him play CAM these last 2-3 years, he always played either as a Winger or as a forward. Rajabzadeh is almost like a second striker too in a 4-4-2 that ZA usually plays.

Past 2 seasons Rajabzadeh usually partnered with Kaveh Rezaei both as forwards in a 4-4-2 (Tabrizi as a winger, usually right side), then when Kaveh left Bengtson went up with Rajabzadeh, then it became Tabrizi and Rajab, and now Rajab az CAM, Bengtson and Tabrizi up front in a 4-4-2 diamond.

Zob Ahan never played with a CAM past 2-3 seasons until only recently after Golmo got fired, and even then Rajabzadeh is the CAM, Tabrizi is a striker
                                Yeah exactly. Tabrizi played striker on a few occasions when Bengston didn't play. Last season he played winger for the most part because K.Rezaei and M.Hassanzadeh were ZZ's forwards. He is a very capable player though, he can play multiple positions and he deserves a TM call-up. He suits CQ's tactics too because he also does a good job winning the ball back.

Comment

Working...
                                X