Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    I hope Farid's injury isn't serious. He is a great player. He reminds me of Khalatbari at his prime. He scored one and assisted one today. Coulibali is a beast & Olivera looks like he was a great buy. Pedro is much better than Chimba and when Ehsan comes back & Moharram regains his old form no team can stop us.
    Farid Karimi is a very dangerous player I think he was always underrated (same with Jalaleddin Alimohammadi). About Pedro Henrique I definitely wouldn't say he's better than Chimba at least right now, he needs to prove himself consistently and especially score. He looks decent hopefully he will be influential but saying he's better than Chimba (who has scored 9 to 12 goals 3 consecutive seasons in the IPL) is too much IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Farid Karimi is a very dangerous player I think he was always underrated (same with Jalaleddin Alimohammadi). About Pedro Henrique I definitely wouldn't say he's better than Chimba at least right now, he needs to prove himself consistently and especially score. He looks decent hopefully he will be influential but saying he's better than Chimba (who has scored 9 to 12 goals 3 consecutive seasons in the IPL) is too much IMO
      Last year I didn't see anything from the Chimba/Khalatbari duo & this season they are together and haven't done jack either. Pedro looked alot more active than Chimba and created chances for himself. He had 3 people all over him at all times and came back to defend. I know it is too premature to talk about him but I think he will impress us.

Comment

Pictures of Sepahan's academy:
        http://toofanezard.ir/news/19946-%DA...%A7%D9%86.html
        Unfortunately I see a few over weight kids that probably pay to get in.

Comment

Pictures of Sepahan's academy:
          http://toofanezard.ir/news/19946-%DA...%A7%D9%86.html
          Unfortunately I see a few over weight kids that probably pay to get in.
          What do they mean Sepahan school for the first time is being held? I thought Sepahan had a good school for kids and all other ages since a long time ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            What do they mean Sepahan school for the first time is being held? I thought Sepahan had a good school for kids and all other ages since a long time ago?
            This is not the academy. This is a school that Sepahan has started in Mardavij. The academy is in Ateeshgaah and always operated there. This school is for profit I believe.

Comment

This is not the academy. This is a school that Sepahan has started in Mardavij. The academy is in Ateeshgaah and always operated there. This school is for profit I believe.
              ahhh...I wished we had these opportunities when we were at that age!

Comment

Looks like Rezaeian will join Sepahan

Comment

I'd take it honestly Helichi and Roshandel are too young and inexperienced to rely on the whole season

Comment

Hopefully Sepahan will have the endangered Isfahan Ram on it's jersey

http://toofanezard.ir/news/20055-%D8...%87%D8%A7.html

Comment

Practice pictures

http://toofanezard.ir/news/20288-%DA...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Much needed victory and 3 points today. Good performance and a good confidence boost ahead of our game vs. PP next week. Reza Mirzaei looks really talented. He is very quick and has good feet. He has been killing it in our friendly games and practices. Veisi gave him a chance today and he delivered. I'm happy for him.

Comment

Inshalla ma in Perspolise zede football hafte dg daghun konimmm

Comment

El classico of Iran Sepahan vs PP , very tough game but i believe we can pull it off , i think this is the strongest PP compared to its recent years , but we have not lost to them in 13 years in esfahan , hope we can win and go top of the league.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                              El classico of Iran Sepahan vs PP , very tough game but i believe we can pull it off , i think this is the strongest PP compared to its recent years , but we have not lost to them in 13 years in esfahan , hope we can win and go top of the league.
                              I thought el classico was Sepahan vs eses?!

Comment

Not suprised we lost , this as i mentioned before is the strongest PP team in the recent years with most players playing alongside each other for years whereas sepahan completely changed their team and brought new , young and inexperienced players , it will take for Sepahan to bounce back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X