Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    I think Ehsan will play LB (which means Norouzi won't find much play time). There are couple of players on the LW that would be dumb to bench with Mohammadi, Farid Karimi, Jalaleddin Ali Mohammadi
    Maybe one of them can play LB instead? Hajsafi is best when playing in the LM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Maybe one of them can play LB instead? Hajsafi is best when playing in the LM!
      None of them can play in defense they are natural forwards. I think that benching one of them would be a waste. But maybe we can see something like that:

------------------------------------Oliveira--------------------------------------

-----------------------Khalilzadeh-----------Coulibaly--------------------------

Helichi------------------------------------------------------------------Norouzi

--------------------------Sarlak-------------R. Navidkia-------------------------

Karimi---------------------------------------------------------------------Hajsafi

--------------------------Moharram/Jalaleddin Alimohammadi----------------

-------------------------------------Mohammadi---------------------------------

Comment

I am really curious to see how Norouzi does, whether to decide he is TM material or not. He is a youth product from Brondby IF academy still and played in many youth levels of the Danish NT.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          Hajsafi received his itc. We have a full squad now,excluding d.norouzi
          What's going on with Norouzi? Still sarbazi issues? How much longer is he said to be out of the squad?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Norouzi is coming back to Denmark, due to tokhmi military issues. Only in the cancer republic of Iran..
            http://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/n...itaertjeneste/

Comment

Is Reza Shekari starting to play for Zob Ahan? Has he been featured in the lineups?

Comment

Daniel is gone. Sohrabian has been ok in LB. I think he will stay and HS will play LM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Norouzi is coming back to Denmark, due to tokhmi military issues. Only in the cancer republic of Iran..
                  http://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/n...itaertjeneste/
                  That was fast...

Comment

It's nourouzis own fault for not knowing or fixing his issues before he went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He took his danish military exemption card.
                      His agents and his dad and himself should have realized that is not enough.

He has been living out of Iran for most of his life, he probably could have paid off his military service.
                      Poor planning.

Comment

Congrats to Zob Ahan on the victory against Foolad 👏

Comment

Comment

Who is Zobahan's coach now?

Comment

I hope Farid's injury isn't serious. He is a great player. He reminds me of Khalatbari at his prime. He scored one and assisted one today. Coulibali is a beast & Olivera looks like he was a great buy. Pedro is much better than Chimba and when Ehsan comes back & Moharram regains his old form no team can stop us.

Comment

doesnt norozi have a danish pass? or does he carry dual both Iranian and Danish pass?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X