Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    I'm not very happy. We are getting rid of our own young players that grew up in our academy. Jahan Alian and Ali Gholami have been released by the club.
    heyf....

I had very high hopes for jahan alian a few years backed he looked so promising....injuries really messed him up. Pretty strange time for him to be getting released though usually clubs decide to release their players in the beginning of the transfer season not the end. I wonder where he will go next, maybe Azari will snag him and bring him to ZA.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      heyf....

I had very high hopes for jahan alian a few years backed he looked so promising....injuries really messed him up. Pretty strange time for him to be getting released though usually clubs decide to release their players in the beginning of the transfer season not the end. I wonder where he will go next, maybe Azari will snag him and bring him to ZA.
      I like what Veisi is doing with the team, but we should focus more on using our own academy players, instead of bringing young players in from Khuzestan.

Comment

ٔNaser Ghalavand got injured in our warm up games. He will miss the season. Apparently he was supposed to be our next "Padideh". Veisi is looking for a replacement.

Comment

ٔNaser Ghalavand got injured in our warm up games. He will miss the season. Apparently he was supposed to be our next "Padideh". Veisi is looking for a replacement.
          Cheshm khord. BAr cheshm shoor lanat. He scored a hat trick in a friendly.

Comment

Interesting schedule for Sepahan:

- Favourable games up until week 7
            - Week 7 vs. PP
            - Week 8 Isfahan Derby
            - Week 14 and 15 against Teraktor and Esteghlal

Comment

Looks like ZA will be wearing Joma this season

Comment

Lol apparently a physical fight between Mehrdad Mohammadi and Aref Gholami broke out. Never thought that Mehrdad would pick a fight against someone.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...9%D8%B3/138002

Comment

^ Whoaa! Yeah me neither!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Looks like ZA will be wearing Joma this season
                    Nice!

Hopefully it stays that way throughout the season, and doesn't suddenly switch to different brands. It has happened many times where clubs where one brand in one match and another brand in another match.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      Nice!

Hopefully it stays that way throughout the season, and doesn't suddenly switch to different brands. It has happened many times where clubs where one brand in one match and another brand in another match.
                      Yes this sudden kit switching is a very weird habit of our teams (in Iran), you sometimes have teams wearing one kit for the first 2-3 months of the season then just all of a sudden switch to either a different brand or a different design...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Lol apparently a physical fight between Mehrdad Mohammadi and Aref Gholami broke out. Never thought that Mehrdad would pick a fight against someone.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...9%D8%B3/138002
                        That is f'ed up. Gholami is young. Him and his brother Ali Gholami have been a member of Sepahan's youth for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Yes this sudden kit switching is a very weird habit of our teams (in Iran), you sometimes have teams wearing one kit for the first 2-3 months of the season then just all of a sudden switch to either a different brand or a different design...
                          Sepahan went from Lotto 3 years ago to Uhlsport 2 years ago to Joma last year and now it looks like they are going to wear Uhlsport!!

Comment

Sepahan will play Gostaresh in 45 minutes. Game will be shown on IRIB Tabarestan. I tried to look for a stream online but none of them show the channel probably, I just hear sound. Gostaresh now has 4 ex Sepahanis. Chimba, Khalatbari, A.H. Karimi, A. Jahan Alian

Comment

Gostaresh beat Sepahan 1-0. They will go to the finals. Sepahan will play either Khooneh be Khooneh or TM Daneshjooyan tommorow! Pedro was injured in the first 15 minutes of the game today!

Comment

Gostaresh beat Sepahan 1-0. They will go to the finals. Sepahan will play either Khooneh be Khooneh or TM Daneshjooyan tommorow! Pedro was injured in the first 15 minutes of the game today!
                                What was the line up? I heard Mehrdad Mohammadi & Jalal Alimohammadi & Olivera (GK) didn't play. From the pictures on the site I saw Papi & Ali Ahmadi were playing. Hopefully Pedro's injury is nothing serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X