No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cidinho looks to be the best signing in the league so far. They're making great additions and addressing pretty much all of their major issues, they just need a keeper now.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Cidinho looks to be the best signing in the league so far. They're making great additions and addressing pretty much all of their major issues, they just need a keeper now.
      We got the best keeper Lee Olivera. Young Amini as his sub.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        We got the best keeper Lee Olivera. Young Amini as his sub.
        Ah right I forgot about that, looked to be a decent signing too. That's a perfect combo to have, an experienced foreigner and a young guy to learn behind him. Hope to see sepahan back to their usual good self next season it's looking promising ATM I just hope they let AK go to Zagreb.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

You left out the other 2 Brazilians (E Timur guy & the forward)
          They are there. Pedro Oliviera and Cidinho. Things looking promising. The Brazilians Veisi has brought in all are young too. I hope fans are more patient this season and support Veisi and don't go against him after a couple of bad results. We basically addressed every position that we had trouble with. If Ali Karimi ends up staying then things will look even better. If Ali Karimi leaves and we can keep Moharram or snatch Hajsafi if he isn't gonna be picked up by anyone in Europe we will be deadly.

Comment

How many Brazilians and all in all foreigners have Sepahan purchased for the next season? It seems like more than half of the starting 11? Is that allowed in IPL?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              How many Brazilians and all in all foreigners have Sepahan purchased for the next season? It seems like more than half of the starting 11? Is that allowed in IPL?
              3 brazilians but one is Asian (E Timur) and one from Mali
              On top of those we have Padovani & Shimba who are leaving. Pado to Zob & I don't know about Shimba.

Comment

Nagshe jahan progress :
                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1335147...C%D8%B1%DB%8C)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                  I still don't understand how it's supposed to look. Are there 2 levels or just 1? That so called "upper level" lacks seats if it's indeed a level!

Also those curved "bars" on top... are they supposed to hold a roof or what are their function? It's gonna be so ugly if they just leave them like that!

Comment

I still don't understand how it's supposed to look. Are there 2 levels or just 1? That so called "upper level" lacks seats if it's indeed a level!

Also those curved "bars" on top... are they supposed to hold a roof or what are their function? It's gonna be so ugly if they just leave them like that!
                    what really annoys me is why couldn't we make the seating in black and yellow which doesnt seem like a hard thing to do.
                    sigpic

Comment

The 2nd level won't be completed.
                      They won't be putting seats and they won't be installing the roof fabric. Basically the 2nd level will be useless.
                      :|

Comment

It's back to the same it was in 2002 after a bunch of filthy dalals and aghazadehs lined their pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                          what really annoys me is why couldn't we make the seating in black and yellow which doesnt seem like a hard thing to do.
                          My mind was boggled about that too but then I came to the conclusion that the stadium does not really belong to Sepahan but they get to use it for 20 years. Then it's gonna belong to another authority (sports ministry?). In the long run, Sepahan need to build their own stadium and make it look the way they like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            The 2nd level won't be completed.
                            They won't be putting seats and they won't be installing the roof fabric. Basically the 2nd level will be useless.
                            :|
                            It's back to the same it was in 2002 after a bunch of filthy dalals and aghazadehs lined their pockets.
                            Are you guys kidding??!!! The whole idea of renovating for so many years was to fix the upper level. What the f*ck did they do then?

So let me see.... they say the stadium is supposed to hold 75000 spectators. Is that right now or was the upper level supposed to be included? What is the capacity now?

No roof?? My god! If true, this is going to be the ugliest stadium.

Comment

Are you guys kidding??!!! The whole idea of renovating for so many years was to fix the upper level. What the f*ck did they do then?

So let me see.... they say the stadium is supposed to hold 75000 spectators. Is that right now or was the upper level supposed to be included? What is the capacity now?

No roof?? My god! If true, this is going to be the ugliest stadium.
                              Bro they are building a subway for more then 30 years now in Isfahan. What do you expect? Foolad Mobarakeh has invested more then what they were supposed to for Naghshe Jahan, but Sports Ministry only helps PP and SS, and they haven't paid half of what they were supposed to for this stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                Bro they are building a subway for more then 30 years now in Isfahan. What do you expect? Foolad Mobarakeh has invested more then what they were supposed to for Naghshe Jahan, but Sports Ministry only helps PP and SS, and they haven't paid half of what they were supposed to for this stadium.
                                I know but the thing is, the talks are not about finishing the stadium half way just for Sepahan to be able to play there this season and then continue! What I read everywhere is more about "completing" it before the beginning of this season! If this is the completed version they are gonna deliver, it's gonna be so embarrassingly pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                                X