X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coulibaly joined Sepahan

Comment

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Jalaledin Ali Mohammadi joins Sepahan. Great signing, could potentially be the perfect replacement of Sharifi for the time being

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Jalaledin Ali Mohammadi joins Sepahan. Great signing, could potentially be the perfect replacement of Sharifi for the time being
        He is a Sepahan academy player that left for sarbazi & never came back till now. He scored a nice goal against an Ozbeki team in ACL.

Comment

borje milad to kooneshoon jaamo nemidim beheshoon. esfahan aroosiye...tehran koonsooziye.

- In a season where sepahan was a failure, zobahan made up for it and we kept another title in esfahan and kept another title away from tehran
          - I went to go celebrate outside after the game at Pole Khaju. It was great scenes for about an hour or so but then the basijis with their sticks came and didn't allow people to celebrate, it was discusting. There is always a way to fuck with peoples heads in Esfahan. Khuzestan won the IPL and they celebrated for a week!
          - Although im sure people went to other parts of the city and celebrated regardless because they cant stop them.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            - I went to go celebrate outside after the game at Pole Khaju. It was great scenes for about an hour or so but then the basijis with their sticks came and didn't allow people to celebrate, it was discusting.
            Why? Is there special so called "morning days" in Iran now? Because when we qualified to the WC, the streets were full of people dancing. No basijis around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Why? Is there special so called "morning days" in Iran now? Because when we qualified to the WC, the streets were full of people dancing. No basijis around.
              the answer to your question is very simple. IR doesn't want people to be happy. Although last year when Sepahan won the title and people celebrated in the streets I don't remember seeing stuff like this at least until i was out. I think the only reason that could justify is that the hazfi final was mid week and last years IPL title was on a thursday/friday although i still don't buy into that shit. It's not like people have anything to do anyways, everyone is depressed from their work and always nagging about the shitty situation and all i see is just people talking on their phones 24/7 talking about kososher. the other reason could be that since were getting close to Ramadan their are more basijis/police out there and they are doing what they do best before Ramadan has even started. I don't know how it is in different cities, vali to esfahan kheili sakht migiran especially for Ramadan.

All in all they can do all they want but they won't be able to control these things. Fans will start partying in one part of the city and as soon as those assholes show their faces they will depart to celebrate in another part of the city. The only thing thats hurtful to watch is them beating up on people with their sticks(battons) and telling them to get outta here.

Comment

by the way anyone find pics of the game? Rahmatis face was priceless after the penalty shootout. I should have taken a screenshot from my TV.

Comment

Congrats to Zob Ahan!!

I'm so happy to see them return to the ACL next season 😊

Comment

the answer to your question is very simple. IR doesn't want people to be happy. Although last year when Sepahan won the title and people celebrated in the streets I don't remember seeing stuff like this at least until i was out. I think the only reason that could justify is that the hazfi final was mid week and last years IPL title was on a thursday/friday although i still don't buy into that shit. It's not like people have anything to do anyways, everyone is depressed from their work and always nagging about the shitty situation and all i see is just people talking on their phones 24/7 talking about kososher. the other reason could be that since were getting close to Ramadan their are more basijis/police out there and they are doing what they do best before Ramadan has even started. I don't know how it is in different cities, vali to esfahan kheili sakht migiran especially for Ramadan.

All in all they can do all they want but they won't be able to control these things. Fans will start partying in one part of the city and as soon as those assholes show their faces they will depart to celebrate in another part of the city. The only thing thats hurtful to watch is them beating up on people with their sticks(battons) and telling them to get outta here.
                    Or is it just that Rohani has lost the grip?!

Comment

by the way anyone find pics of the game? Rahmatis face was priceless after the penalty shootout. I should have taken a screenshot from my TV.
                      http://90tv.ir/gallery/257575/%DA%AF...A2%D9%87%D9%86

Comment

Veisi buying a lot of no name players. Will this work for Sepahan?
                        Taleb Reykani from Es Ahvaz
                        Mahmoud Ghaem Rahmati from Kheybar Khoramabad
                        Emad Mirjavan from Aluminum Arak
                        Musa Koolibali from Es Khuzestan (Only known semi star)
                        Return of Jalal Alimohammadi (Sepahan's academy) (This player was benched because of injury in Saba so don't know what to think of him)
                        Return of Hamoudi from Teraktor
                        Return of Shoja (Only expensive player but only has a contract until winter break)
                        Veisi bringing a GK from Brazil (he said he had 3 GKs in mind but Es KH couldn't afford 2 of him so he bought Jesus)

Leaving
                        Khalat
                        Padovani
                        Pereira
                        Ghafouri (biggest loss)
                        Rahman

Moharram & Aghili were gone

A lot of heavy weights that didn't have any fire in their belly left & a bunch of no name guys coming in. Will this recipe work for a team like Sepahan? IMHO with spending 1/10th the money I think we will be in 4th spot. much better than last year but not good compared to Sepahan of the last decade. We need Hajsafi back as captain and a good foreign play maker or Hadadifar and a good foreign striker on top of these no name guys to get to the top.

Comment

Very happy for Zobe Ahan, they truely deserved to win the Hazfi Cup.

Seems Esteghlal will now need to win play-off matches vs. some arab team to advance to the next edition of the ACL.
                          He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Haddadifar will most likely retire at ZA.

Ali Mohammadi is class and is a very effective player

Comment

I hope veisi knows what he is doing. This is big risk. There will be pressure on him if he doesn't get good results with these players. I wish we could at least keep pereira and ghafouri

Comment

Reza Chaab TO Peykan.

Comment

Working...
                                X