Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Sepahan's success has been that they were never dependent on one CEO. They had a good management system for their board. I remember their fans freaking out when Saket left and they were still a very good team.
    yea but the people that took over knew what they were doing. Rahimi, and Khalilian knew what to do. Bagherian is a puppet and wants to ruin the club.

Comment

Veisi is Sepahan's new headcoach. He himself confirmed it

Comment

ٰVeisi is now officially Sepahan's coach. Apparently he has talked to Moharram and some good things were exchanged between the two. He was also in TM practice today and has spoke with J.Hosseini and Hajsafi to recruit them back to Sepahan. He said he doesn't want 60% of the Sepahan players. It will be interesting to see what Sepahan does in the off season. I just hope Bagherian would GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          ٰHe said he doesn't want 60% of the Sepahan players.
          If he really said that, I'm beginning to get a small hope for this guy!

Hosseini would be a huge needed addition. I hope Hajsafi finds a good team in Europe though. He needs to keep V. Ghafouri. and most important of all, he has to bring Jesus with him. With Sharifi back to Sepahan too and things might start to look a bit more positive.

Comment

Well, looks like Moharram is going leave Sepahan this summer for another PGL/Azadegan league team to retire after next season...

Comment

Navidkia will be a great coach. He should take over Giti Pasand today.

Comment

ٰVeisi is now officially Sepahan's coach. Apparently he has talked to Moharram and some good things were exchanged between the two. He was also in TM practice today and has spoke with J.Hosseini and Hajsafi to recruit them back to Sepahan. He said he doesn't want 60% of the Sepahan players. It will be interesting to see what Sepahan does in the off season. I just hope Bagherian would GTFO.
                Koskhol should encourage hajsafi to stay in Europe
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Koskhol should encourage hajsafi to stay in Europe
                  Currently the atmosphere on Hajsafi is way too negative. They act as if the failed in FSV and couldn't establish himself in Europe, just by judging Kicker ratings. I don't know if playing in 94% of the games in his first European season and scoring one of 10 most beautiful goals of the season in German football is considered as failure. There were a a lot of Iranian legionnaires in Germany, who did much worse.

Comment

hajsafi's team relegated if he doesn't get a decent offer to continue playing in Europe I don't see what the problem is if he comes back to sepahan.

Comment

Sepahan management has been a mess. Glad Navidkia cleared thing up although many people would probably still believe in the bazikon salari shit. Moharram never got involved until he was asked to do by the management. The management ruined moharram's reputation and our coaches as well.

Comment

hajsafi's team relegated if he doesn't get a decent offer to continue playing in Europe I don't see what the problem is if he comes back to sepahan.
                        It would be as simple as Ctrl+Z.

Comment

Navidkia must leave Sepahan now before he ruins our next season...
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                            Navidkia must leave Sepahan now before he ruins our next season...
                            He already left. Let us see what we will become with current management and no "pest" Navidkia. I doubt it if we make it above 6th with the current management. However you are right. Navidkia and Sepahan need a break from each other. I hope he becomes Giti Pasand's coach.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              He already left. Let us see what we will become with current management and no "pest" Navidkia. I doubt it if we make it above 6th with the current management. However you are right. Navidkia and Sepahan need a break from each other. I hope he becomes Giti Pasand's coach.
                              He said he wants to play for another year. I highly doubt he would go coach Giti Pasand. Moharram doesn't even want to be a coach right now. Such a shame Giti Pasand relegated from Azadegan League. I had high hopes for them to make IPL in a couple of years, but i guess the most logical thing is obvious they don't want 3 teams from Esfahan in IPL.

Comment

He said he wants to play for another year. I highly doubt he would go coach Giti Pasand. Moharram doesn't even want to be a coach right now. Such a shame Giti Pasand relegated from Azadegan League. I had high hopes for them to make IPL in a couple of years, but i guess the most logical thing is obvious they don't want 3 teams from Esfahan in IPL.
                                There is a chance he would go to PP given his relationship to Bronko. It is better if he went into coaching.

Comment

Working...
                                X