Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart pick by Sepahan to sign Veisi.

Comment

Going with veisi can either turn out to be real solid or it can just backfire. Here is a list of what sepahan will be after if he becomes coach:

Mohammad Ebrahimi (gostaresh)
      Mohammad Tayyebi (Est. Khuzestan)
      Fernando de Jesus (Est. Khuzestan)
      Hassan Beytsaeed (Est. Khuzestan)
      Mehrdad Mohammadi (Rahahan)
      Shoja Khalilzadeh (returning from loan to teraktorsazi)

Comment

Why destroy 2 teams ????? really stupid mistake to bring in Veisi . Veisi had a dream team in khuzestan he should stay there. He will fail in sepahan.
        If veisi moves to sepahan that means SS khuzestan (which is playing in ACL) will fail badly. He should just stay there and leave sepahan alone.

Comment

Veisi looks like a 90% percent done deal with Sepahan. He will make a final decision within 2-3 days, but Sepahan and Veisi have agreed on terms, they just have to sign the contract. Lets see what will happen.

Comment

Sepahan should beg him to bring Jesus with him!

Comment

I have reservations about Veisi. But knowing the stupid management they probably wouldn't come up with a better alternative. He should brush up on his public speaking. I have a feeling he will bring E Kh's foreign players and a forward.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                That is very unprofessional of him. I love the guy, but even in his Navad interview when Adel asked him is he looking forward to ACL performance, he replied "Yes with any team" I was shocked to hear that, and was glad to hear that even Adel was surprised by that answer. He has a great team, and he is still with them, why would he even allude such interest?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  Veisi looks like a 90% percent done deal with Sepahan. He will make a final decision within 2-3 days, but Sepahan and Veisi have agreed on terms, they just have to sign the contract. Lets see what will happen.
                  There we go again. A shahrestani team succeeds, and all 4 big clubs of Iran (Perspolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan and Tractor) on the works to sabotage an amazingly young and talented team, which played a fantastic season and deservedly won the championship.

What's going to happen next season is that we will witness a lousy and much weakened team both in PGL and ACL.

This is why I always hope for only top guns of PGL to win the top 4 spots of Iran's football quota, thus less chances of getting hammered next season.

Comment

Catastrophic.

Comment

how annoying, good for Sepahan but still!

Why not build on something, all the time this happens in Iranian football. A team does well, instead of building on it people jump ship and leave.

Comment

How is this Sepahan's fault?
                        If Veisi and co aren't committed you can't force them to stay.

However, I think its a poor choice by Sepahan.

Comment

Congrats to Zob Ahan!

Comment

Even if Veisi comes to Sepahan they will fail as long as Bagherian and other puppets are running the club. I'm really not optimistic about Sepahan's future, especially with V.Ghafouri on the verge of joining Esteghlal as well along with Khalatbari although Ghafouri would be a bigger loss then KB.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              Even if Veisi comes to Sepahan they will fail as long as Bagherian and other puppets are running the club. I'm really not optimistic about Sepahan's future, especially with V.Ghafouri on the verge of joining Esteghlal as well along with Khalatbari although Ghafouri would be a bigger loss then KB.
                              Sepahan's success has been that they were never dependent on one CEO. They had a good management system for their board. I remember their fans freaking out when Saket left and they were still a very good team.

Comment

Ghafouri better not leave...

Comment

Working...
                                X