No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with all the points Sepahan has lost this season, they can push to finish up to 6th place which is crazy. I'll be happy if we can finish anywhere between 6-8. Ebrahimzadeh is the best option. The players aren't the big problem at Sepahan. The same players won the championship last season, but we gotta let some of them go, especially in defense we gotta rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      The players aren't the big problem at Sepahan. The same players won the championship last season,
      No, last season Sepahan still had Haji Safi and Sharifi! Also the defenders were in better form. They need to get rid of some oldies.... out with Rahman Ahmadi and Aghili. Khalatbari should be put on the bench. I'm having double feelings about Ali Karimi as well. He played much better when Sharifi was around. In with some good fresh players!

Comment

Highlights

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1136...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          No, last season Sepahan still had Haji Safi and Sharifi! Also the defenders were in better form. They need to get rid of some oldies.... out with Rahman Ahmadi and Aghili. Khalatbari should be put on the bench. I'm having double feelings about Ali Karimi as well. He played much better when Sharifi was around. In with some good fresh players!
          Ali Karimi has been Sepahan's best player this year & Ghafouri 2nd best.

Comment

Interview with Bagherian:
            http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1135...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              The douche takes no responsibility.

Comment

At least we will have 1 cup this year:

The U14 team jus beat Foolad 2-1 and with a draw against Khalij Fars Shiraz today can clinch the championship.

نونهالان سپاهان در آستانه قهرمانی ایران

تیم فوتبال نونهالان فولاد مبارکه سپاهان یک امتیاز تا قهرمانی فاصله دارد.

به گزارش طوفان زرد و به نقل ا زپایگاه خبری سپاهان، در ادامه رقابت های مرحله نهایی نونهالان باشگاه های ایران، طلایی پوشان با نتیجه ۲بر۱ فولاد خوزستان را شکست دادند.

سپاهانی ها در صورت حتی کسب یک تساوی در دیدار امروز خود با تیم خلیج فارس شیراز می توانند قهرمانی خود در ایران را قطعی کنند.

این دیدار امروز ساعت ۱۷:۳۰ در ورزشگاه صفائیه برگزار می شود.

در این رقابت ها علیرضا جهانمردی به عنوان سرمربی و محمد خلیلیان به عنوان سرپرست ، هدایت نونهالان فولاد مبارکه سپاهان را برعهده دارند.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Last year we had Hajsafi and Sharifi yes. This year we had Hajsafi for our first 5 games, and we were sitting at the top of the table with 4 wins and 1 draw. We had Sharifi until mid season but we didnt' have Pereira until the 2nd half of the season. Last year the team was just on better form hence the defensive problems we had didn't present itself too much and our offence made up for our defence. Sepahan's defence has been shaky since we had Hosseini, Bengar and Aghily all playing for Sepahan. Even that year we won the hazfi with F.Talebi and A.Ahmadi as our centerbacks our defence sucked, but we had the best offense in the league. I agree about getting rid of Ahmadi and Aghili. Khalatbari is a key player, their is lots of critism towards him but Khalatbari coudn't bail out Sepahan all by himself this season. When our team was on form, he was a big part of our offense last season that won us the championship. Him, Sharifi and Pereira were killing it, so i really think its unfair to say Khalatbari should be benched. Like Kia said Ali Karimi was Sepahan's best player this season and Ghafouri was 2nd but Ghafouri missed alot of games due to injuries. A.Karimi controlled the midfield very well. I really like his style of play.

Players that should leave 100%:
                  - Rahman Ahmadi
                  - Abdollah Karami
                  - Habib Gordani
                  - Hadi Aghily
                  - Amin Manouchehri

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    The douche takes no responsibility.
                    Bagherian haya kon sepahano raha kon

Comment

There are rumors that Rijkaard might become the new Sepahan coach. Bagherian neither denied it, nor confirmed it.

He said, that they might go after Ruud Gullit and Ferguson

http://90tv.ir/news/243365/%D8%A8%D8...98%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Rijkaard is a good option, i hope sepahan sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                          Rijkaard is a good option, i hope sepahan sign him.
                          LOL. Last season it was Bernd Schuster.
                          سنگ بزرگ علامت نزدنه.
                          It means showing a big stone is a sign that it will never be thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            There are rumors that Rijkaard might become the new Sepahan coach. Bagherian neither denied it, nor confirmed it.

He said, that they might go after Ruud Gullit and Ferguson

http://90tv.ir/news/243365/%D8%A8%D8...98%D8%A7%D8%AF
                            What about Diego Simeone as someone said?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              Last year we had Hajsafi and Sharifi yes. This year we had Hajsafi for our first 5 games, and we were sitting at the top of the table with 4 wins and 1 draw. We had Sharifi until mid season but we didnt' have Pereira until the 2nd half of the season. Last year the team was just on better form hence the defensive problems we had didn't present itself too much and our offence made up for our defence. Sepahan's defence has been shaky since we had Hosseini, Bengar and Aghily all playing for Sepahan. Even that year we won the hazfi with F.Talebi and A.Ahmadi as our centerbacks our defence sucked, but we had the best offense in the league. I agree about getting rid of Ahmadi and Aghili. Khalatbari is a key player, their is lots of critism towards him but Khalatbari coudn't bail out Sepahan all by himself this season. When our team was on form, he was a big part of our offense last season that won us the championship. Him, Sharifi and Pereira were killing it, so i really think its unfair to say Khalatbari should be benched. Like Kia said Ali Karimi was Sepahan's best player this season and Ghafouri was 2nd but Ghafouri missed alot of games due to injuries. A.Karimi controlled the midfield very well. I really like his style of play.
                              Players that should leave 100%:
                              - Rahman Ahmadi
                              - Abdollah Karami
                              - Habib Gordani
                              - Hadi Aghily
                              - Amin Manouchehri
                              Believe me, I've been Khalatbari supporter number 1 around! I was the biggest criticizer of CQ for not selecting him for the last WC!

But Khalatbari this season is just not the same usual Khalatbari! It has nothing to do with the team! The number of goal chances he misses these days, is on par with Arash Borhani's! He needs 110 goal chances in order to score 1 or 2. His pace is getting slower too as he can not outrun the opponent players as easily as before anymore. He's still a good player but I think it's time for him to slowly get on the bench.

The difference of last season of Sepahan and this season, is both Hajsafi and Sharifi! Period! The defenders like Aghili are old and crappy, but so were they last year! and last but not least....eventhough I think Ali Karimi is a good player, I think he's a bit hyped up by Sepahani fans. Just like Papi was/is.

Comment

Rijkard,Bernd Schuster??????hahahahahahahahahahaha

People,please be seriouse,classical from this management,lie to the fans,they don't have enough money to pay for the players from this season,they want to bring cheap Iranian or less quality
                                foreigner coach, they putting dust in the eyes of fans on the start,on the end they do what they want!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X