Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Yes but in the case of European teams cooperating with each other, something actually comes out of it! What happened with Perspolis and AC Milan? Did Perspolis send any youth players there? I really hope something actually comes out of the Sepahan-Hertha cooperation but to be honest I highly doubt it! It's just for Sepahan to get some publicity and for Hertha to increase their fan base around the world.

I remember some years ago, Real Madrid made a deal with Iranian authorities to start football schools for kids across Iran. They would send coaches there, making the schools professional for kids to learn football properly. and the kids would eventually get recruited to Real Madrid when/if they got good. All I heard they did was sending a few balls and Real Madrid shirts to some kids in the beginning. What happened after that? It's the same thing over and over again.
    The cooperation worked off until Royanian resigned and Perspolis switched six club presidents within only one year!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        The cooperation worked off until Royanian resigned and Perspolis switched six club presidents within only one year!
        Rouyanian was the biggest puppet that ever managed PP.

Comment

God damn it i get pissed off just by looking at Bagherian's face. Pasho gomsho boro digeh!

Comment

Stimac: "I am done with Navidkia. I won't let him enter the training session."

http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/119046

Comment

Veisi linked with Sepahan. But doubt that he will leave his team after such a season

http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/20...d-with-sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Veisi linked with Sepahan. But doubt that he will leave his team after such a season

It makes sense. He is a Sepahani and has taken a few inexpensive no names to the top of the table. The only 2 Iranian coaches that would fit would be Ebrahimzadeh & Veisi.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Veisi & Navidkia !! won't work.

Comment

If they get him and want to be successful with this guy, they need to sign Jesus as well!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      It makes sense. He is a Sepahani and has taken a few inexpensive no names to the top of the table. The only 2 Iranian coaches that would fit would be Ebrahimzadeh & Veisi.
                      Yeah I want Ebrahimzadeh I think he would be more of a safe bet. Who knows if Veisi can repeat such performances with any team, similar to Ranieri of Leicester honestly

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Veisi & Navidkia !! won't work.
                        They are buddies. Don't accept the garbage written in Iranian papers regarding Moharram.

Comment

Inshallah Sepahan va Zob Ahan farda shelike akharo be al kooft o al zahremar mizanan, khalas beshim az harchi doshmane Irane.

Comment

If Muharram wants to be a coach, then he needs to get license and more appropriate to start with Sepahan Youth teams and move on later on to senior team.
                            He has been pride of Sepahan but for now he is part of their problems. It appears Management is divided as what to do next and how to deal with him.

Sepahan made a mistake not to hire Dragon months ago for rest of season but for now best choice for coach will be Iranian coach( or Current assistants).

Problems of Sepahan are not limited to head coach but Players and managers ( even fans) are guilty. They have to survive next 4-5 games and make hard decisions.

Comment

Zaghinejad is Sepahan's new caretaker

http://90tv.ir/news/241273/%D8%A8%D8...81%D8%B5%D9%84

Comment

Sepahan need an attacking minded German coach. Croatians are not good coaches. Most of them are not even proper coaches. Igor Stimac had in his hands a good team but he never started with a right functional line up, and his substitutions are as bad. It is obvious that Sepahans management are or have become unprofessional. Keep yourself at least away from Croatians and Serbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X