No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan will withdraw from ACL if AFC forces them to play in a third country vs Saudi Arabian clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Sepahan will withdraw from ACL if AFC forces them to play in a third country vs Saudi Arabian clubs.
      Do they mean the home or away matches?

Comment

Sepahan and Zob Ahan will kill in the ACL.

I hope Sepahan isn't seriousabout withdrawing. They are last year's league champions. They deserve to participate in Asia.

Comment

It is Sepahan's right to participate and Saudi clubs should be punished for their actions.

Never has a Saudi football club been treated badly in Iran. Never. They've always had the best service, stayed at the best hotels and practiced on the best pitches available for them.

Comment

7:00 AM Tuesday Sepahan AlNasr game. Doesn't look good for us but hopefully the boys will surprise us.

Comment

the fans wants Saket back and apparently he has given the green light to the fans. I hope this happens, Bagherian needs to GTFO before he leads Sepahan to more disasters. Regarding AFC, i think we will play well vs. Al Nasr. We just need to get a win any way possible to boost our team's confidence.

Comment

You guys (fans) destroyed sepahan ! should've kept Faraki ! He was the best option until next season (IPL 2016-2017)
                I wish sepahan good luck in ACL but i honestly think they will not go that far in ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  You guys (fans) destroyed sepahan ! should've kept Faraki ! He was the best option until next season (IPL 2016-2017)
                  I wish sepahan good luck in ACL but i honestly think they will not go that far in ACL.
                  Faraki was shit & rid be Sepahan.

Comment

The Locomotiv game refs in Hotel Shah Abbas

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      Faraki was shit & rid be Sepahan.
                      Great coach who won 2 championships. People hate him because they think he's hezbollahi (he's not).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Great coach who won 2 championships. People hate him because they think he's hezbollahi (he's not).
                        Faraki didn't win the championship for Sepahan all by himself. It was Kranchar's doing and Moharram's return in the last 6 games. His worth became evident when Kranchar's work had worn off and Ehsan left. The team played ugly football and would create one or 2 chances per game. I prefer Stimac even though he is not as good as Kranchar but his team plays good football and creates chances but is unlucky and has been hurt by the ref's wrong decisions.

Comment

Tickets might be free for the Lokomotiv game

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Tickets might be free for the Lokomotiv game

Good move by the club if true, Sepahan as of late seems not being able to attract many spectators to the stadium for its home match. Although ACL by itself should have been a good enough incentive for the fans to turn out, but when your first ACL home match does not fill even 1/3 of the 8,000 capacity stadium, then it's best to have an admission free match!

Sepahan's biggest mistake was firing Kranjar, how idiotic was that? It was even more idiotic move than when Perspolis released him during his service for them, replacing him with Daei. Kranjar had a much better resume along with Sepahan than Perspolis, well main reason was the coaching duration.

Comment

Inshallah Sepahan will break through Lokomotiv at home!

Go Sepahan!!

Comment

Stimac loves Ali Karimi

Comment

Working...
                                X