No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan looking to sign bosnian playmaker Ibricic and also rumours about P. Sadeghian

Comment

سرانجام
      ITC
      پادوانی و پریرا رسید

مجوز بازی لئوناردو پادوانی و پریرا دو بازیکن برزیلی تیم فوتبال سپاهان رسید.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        سرانجام
        ITC
        پادوانی و پریرا رسید

مجوز بازی لئوناردو پادوانی و پریرا دو بازیکن برزیلی تیم فوتبال سپاهان رسید.
        finally some good news. If we can manage to sign Ibricic and Edinho we will be looking spicy after the break.

Comment

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          finally some good news. If we can manage to sign Ibricic and Edinho we will be looking spicy after the break.
          Dadash there's only 1 foreign spot left, so its not possible to sign both of them.

But after Sharifi went to Tractor it would be really nice to have Edinho up front with Pereira, Ibricic would be really useful as well if he can be versatile enough

Btw I can't understand what formation Stimac is playing with, is it a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1? In the last match vs ZA Sharifi seemed to be playing more on the wings so im confused

Comment

Mahdi Sharifi cannot play on the wings outside the 18 yards box. At the same time Mohammad Reza Khalatbari cannot play as a second forward but rather a third in a 4-3-3 formation and attacking from the wings. That was the problem up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Dadash there's only 1 foreign spot left, so its not possible to sign both of them.

But after Sharifi went to Tractor it would be really nice to have Edinho up front with Pereira, Ibricic would be really useful as well if he can be versatile enough

Btw I can't understand what formation Stimac is playing with, is it a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1? In the last match vs ZA Sharifi seemed to be playing more on the wings so im confused
              you're right I hope we can snag one of them preferably Edinho and another solid player from IPL, considering we only have 2 spots anyways and Hamoodi is a 50/50.

I think Sepahan has been playing a diamond 4-4-2 but Sharifi and Khalatbari were too isolated in our offence to show what they can do in the first half of the season. Sepahan has been abysmal going forward this season, they were trying to send balls to Sharifi and Khalatbari and attack with 2 players looking to score which is not gonna happen. Although after the appointment of Stimac, we have been playing somewhat better then we were under Faraki. Now that Sharifi is gone, we will need another striker to create a triangle like last year between Sharifi Pereira and Khalatbari and go to a 4-3-3.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                you're right I hope we can snag one of them preferably Edinho and another solid player from IPL, considering we only have 2 spots anyways and Hamoodi is a 50/50.

I think Sepahan has been playing a diamond 4-4-2 but Sharifi and Khalatbari were too isolated in our offence to show what they can do in the first half of the season. Sepahan has been abysmal going forward this season, they were trying to send balls to Sharifi and Khalatbari and attack with 2 players looking to score which is not gonna happen. Although after the appointment of Stimac, we have been playing somewhat better then we were under Faraki. Now that Sharifi is gone, we will need another striker to create a triangle like last year between Sharifi Pereira and Khalatbari and go to a 4-3-3.
                Ah it makes sense now why sometimes both Navidkias, Karimi and Musaev were playing together on the pitch, because it was a 4-4-2 narrow formation... I think someone like Hassanzadeh from ZA could be really useful in a 4-3-3 to replace Sharifi, with Kaveh Rezaei being back from injury he will probably want to play more first team football instead of being on the bench (or vice versa would be even better if we get Kaveh Rezaei)

Something like that:

---------------------Pereira-----------------------
                Hassanzadeh--------------------------Khalatbari

-------------------M.Navikia---------------------
                -----------Karimi---------------Musaev---------

would be deadly in the league as well as ACL, could work with a 4-4-2 as well with KB dropping back to a LM or RM

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Ah it makes sense now why sometimes both Navidkias, Karimi and Musaev were playing together on the pitch, because it was a 4-4-2 narrow formation... I think someone like Hassanzadeh from ZA could be really useful in a 4-3-3 to replace Sharifi, with Kaveh Rezaei being back from injury he will probably want to play more first team football instead of being on the bench (or vice versa would be even better if we get Kaveh Rezaei)

Something like that:

---------------------Pereira-----------------------
                  Hassanzadeh--------------------------Khalatbari

-------------------M.Navikia---------------------
                  -----------Karimi---------------Musaev---------

would be deadly in the league as well as ACL, could work with a 4-4-2 as well with KB dropping back to a LM or RM
                  it would be definitely solid but i highly doubt Zobahan is going to give up any of them. Hassanzadeh and Rezaei are both a critical part of Zobahans offence.

Comment

Sepahan will have a training camp in Antalya. According to Varzesh3, Sepahan will face decent European teams. I'm curious who they are.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1294382...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Best of luck to both teams in Asia!

Comment

SENIJAD IBRICIC joined Sepahan

http://toofanezard.ir/news/14127-%D8...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

http://www.sarajevotimes.com/its-off...or-fc-sepahan/
                          It’s official: Ibričić signed for FC Sepahan
                          JANUARY 10, 2016 10:45 AM
                          Senijad Ibričić hrsport.netThe Iranian media earlier announced that Senijad Ibričić will transfer to the Iranian FC Sepahan, led from the bench by the former coach of Croatia Igor Štimac.

During his career, the former B&H national team player Ibričić played, amongst others, for Zagreb, Hajduk, Lokomotiv Moscow and Vardar, and his last engagement was in the Turkish second league club Karsiyaki.

Sepahan is on the ninth position of the Iranian championships which includes 16 clubs. Igor Štimac’s club has 24 points.

During the month of December, Ibričić has been connected with Hajduk, Sloboda, Željezničar and Genoa, but still he went to Sepahan with whom he signed a contract for until the end of the season.

(Source: klix.ba)

Comment

What do you guys think:
                            --------------Gordan-----------------
                            Rowshandel--Padovani-Aghili-Hazami
                            ------------Karimi------------
                            Ghafouri-------------Ibricic
                            -----------Navidkia---------------
                            Shimba-------------Khalat

Subs: Karami & Ahmadi for D
                            R Navidkia & Papi & Jahanalian for M
                            Fazeli & Mirzaie for F

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              What do you guys think:
                              --------------Gordan-----------------
                              Rowshandel--Padovani-Aghili-Hazami
                              ------------Karimi------------
                              Ghafouri-------------Ibricic
                              -----------Navidkia---------------
                              Shimba-------------Khalat

Subs: Karami & Ahmadi for D
                              R Navidkia & Papi & Jahanalian for M
                              Fazeli & Mirzaie for F
                              no Mussaev? He seemed like a good player to me

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                no Mussaev? He seemed like a good player to me
                                Dang. Forgot about him. However if we play with one DM AK is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X