Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I get the different style but overall ahmadi has had a lot more success. The major reason sepahan had such a huge turn around in the end of the season should vastly be credited to the return of moharam. he was the difference maker not gordan and I'm positive most sepahan fans will all agree on that.
    Gordan sure as hell didn't get screwed when he went to persepolis. that position was his to lose and he lost it with his blunders, thats when his form started to go down and then was picked up by sepahan as a back up and took him a while to earn his place in the team.
    During his ZA days I was one of his biggest fans so I definitely dont feel that I'm being harsh on him. I want to see him do good but he has not maintained his previous form. Take rahmati for example....he was by far the best GK in Iran for a while, lost his good form for a year or two, got it together and went into last season playing as good as ever before (im pretty sure he had the lowest amount of goals conceded for the majoirty of the season and was on one of the crappiest teams in the league).....and take a look at him now. The man is a stud. Like I said Gordan has shown sparks of his old self but nothing consistent or close to the 2010 Gordan.
    Gordan is solid for PGL standards for sure but I just don't see how sepahan can't get a better option. I guess he's ok to play in cup matches and what not but I don't rate him ahead of many PGL keepers especially with the wealth of youth prospects we have in Iran. I think it would serve in the best interest of the club to go after a guy like hosseini of malavan or akhbari of tractor or even mazaheri of ZA. The rotation between an experienced and a young keeper would do the team a lot more justice than a rotation between two aging keepers.
    their is no doubt we owe our championship to Moharram., but gordan was solid at the end of last season, like you said he is a solid keeper for PGL, and him and Ahmadi as rotating keepers is a blessing to have. the only thing that sucks is one of them has to be benched all the time, while they can start on any other team. he had blunders at PP and wen he left PP he didnt have anymore of those horrible blunders.
    my view as gordan:
    zobahan days = good
    pp days = horrible
    sepahan days = decent/solid

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      their is no doubt we owe our championship to Moharram., but gordan was solid at the end of last season, like you said he is a solid keeper for PGL, and him and Ahmadi as rotating keepers is a blessing to have. the only thing that sucks is one of them has to be benched all the time, while they can start on any other team. he had blunders at PP and wen he left PP he didnt have anymore of those horrible blunders.
      my view as gordan:
      zobahan days = good
      pp days = horrible
      agreed on everything well said
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I want to see Mehdi Rajabzadeh in Team Melli once again. I don't care about his age, he's in form and is killing it with Zob Ahan.

Comment

Comment

If we win the group we will most likely play Zob. If things work out for both teams we can play eachother in the semis.

Comment

It's great that you guys kept in the original fan thread as there is a history behind the real on PFDC, you can just go page 1,2,3 etc. and read for yourselves what the club has gone through I. The past 6-7 years. I wish all other teams fan threads would have been the same.

Can we merge all Perspolis' Dan threads as well? Same with Tractorsazi and all other popular teams.

Good luck to Sepahan and Zobahan. Please smash all the Asian counterparts and make us all proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually I think right now it's Rahman Ahmadi who is out of form! I don't know why he has been preferred over Gordan who is not at his best form but is still much better than Rahman Ahmadi!

my view as gordan:
                zobahan days = good
                pp days = horrible
                Actually I wouldn't say he was good in his Zobahan days! He was rather fantastic! His form in the ACL with Zobahan brought him to TM!

Comment

The table looked really crazy with Sepahan lower than PP. I think it has been years since we are seeing something like this. To change the mood here is a nice clip for the anniversary of Taj Isfahani's passing:
                  http://toofanezard.ir/topnews/13556-...DJ-Ali-A2.html

Comment

great! as if we didn't have enough problems. Sharifi is going to Teraktor for his sarbazi.

Comment

great! as if we didn't have enough problems. Sharifi is going to Teraktor for his sarbazi.
                      Now we need more players. According to Stimac we need a LB & a RM and an AM. He didn't say anything about a striker.

Comment

Bring Edinho to Sepahan. He would be a great duo with Chimba.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          Now we need more players. According to Stimac we need a LB & a RM and an AM. He didn't say anything about a striker.
                          we also should bring in some quicker defenders after this season. Aghili and Karami get burned by any team because they are too slow.

Comment

we also should bring in some quicker defenders after this season. Aghili and Karami get burned by any team because they are too slow.
                            Aghili yes but Karami has arguably been Sepahan's best player since Hajsafi left. Before that, he was one of the best. His game escalated immensely after he joined Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Aghili yes but Karami has arguably been Sepahan's best player since Hajsafi left. Before that, he was one of the best. His game escalated immensely after he joined Sepahan.
                              they are both good defenders but they are slow as fuck and it leaves holes in our defence.

Comment

I think Sepahan should consider to get Reza Norouzi. Sepahan after the summer transfer and now the winter are as follow:

Sweeper
                                Starting: Hadi Aghili
                                Substitute: Leandro Padovani
                                Central Defender
                                Starting: Abdullah Karami.
                                Substitute: Mohammad Ali Ahmadi
                                Left Back
                                Starting: Saeed GhaediFar
                                Substitute: Habib Gordani
                                Right Back
                                Starting: Vouria Ghafouri
                                Substitute: Mohammad Roshandel
                                Defensive Midfielder
                                Starting: Milad Sarlak
                                Substitute: NONE
                                Central Midfielder
                                Starting: Ali Karimi
                                Left Wing
                                Starting: Hossein Papi
                                Right Wing
                                Starting: NONE
                                Attacking Midfielder
                                Starting: Moharram Navidkia (Fragile, Injury prone, and past his prime)
                                Substitute: Rasoul Navidkia (He is the worst player in the team. He easily and usually lose the ball by wrong passing or dispossession. Sepahan would do better without him and even if they are down to 10 players)
                                Forward Playmaker
                                Starting: Mohammad Reza Khalatbari (He is a good player but he almost lost it, and long time ago, and he hardly can play in a 4-4-2 formation but rather a 4-3-3)
                                Forward Striker
                                Starting: Luciano Pereira Mendes
                                Substitute: Vahid Najafi

Comment

Working...
                                X